142. Sorcerer of stupidity

'Fine let's get your ass in there.' Kat decided. 'honestly, you said you were going to go yet you are always running late, I don't understand.'

'I have many important responsibilities as-'

'If you say sorcerer supreme one more time.' Kat warned.

'Is that all because the matter of Mr. Blonski's escape is still at hand.' they played the video of him as abomination.

'There were extenuating circumstances that the... Witness will explain if he ever decides to show up.' Jen muttered but a portal was opened and Wong jumped through

'My apologies Miss Walters and Mr. EMIL.'

'AHHH!' Jen exclaimed 'finally.'

'I lost track of time'

'For a man that can portal anywhere it's amazing that you're always late.' kat snarked.

'I have asked wong here today because he is the man responsible for Emil Blonski leaving prison and I do think you will see Mr Blonksi in a totally different like after hearing from Wong.' Jen said taking her seat again they turn their attention to Wong

'Have you ever heard of a kumite?' Wong began.

'Thank you.' Jen whispered.

'I actually told him that he was going to prison if he testified.' Kat told her honestly.

'but you got him here anyways.' Jen offered.

'I did, honestly Stephen is never late, much more organized and would never do something so stupid.' Kat muttered. 'I love wong don't get me wrong but this whole sorcerer supreme thing has gotten to his head.'

'Regards to Mr. Blonski getting out of his cell I gave him no choice but it was absolutely his choice to return I offered him asylum at the Karma Taj which is truly lovely this time of year but he was quite adamant that he returned to serve out his symptoms and repay his debt to society.' Wong finished.

'Thank you.' Jen said standing up again 'so you see a Emil Blonski was forced out of the cell against his wishes and even when offered freedom he chose to return to his cell. These are not the actions of a criminal but have a reformed man who truly wants to do the right thing.' Jen told the council.

'Well that may be true of Emil Blonski but when Mr. Blonski becomes the abomination he becomes a raging monster out for blood.'

'Excuse me, excuse me... if I could just put your mind at ease.' Blonski said getting up he pulled off his shoes.

'No no no.' Jen said immediately.

'It's fine trust me.' he said putting down his shoes nicely on the table

'No don't do this.' Jen begged

'Jen it's fine.'

'don't!" she begged but within a moment he turned into the abomination his head banged against the top of the containment cell he waved over at his soulmates taking small steps around now very tiny cage as the council had a panic attack guards rushed in. Jen freaked out turning back-and-forth trying to keep everyone calm. Blonski had a smile on his face in his green mutated form. Kat stared up at him confused

'I think I met him before with Tony.' Kat said 'it was forever ago really forever ago that was my first met Bruce I think.'

'Forces are not necessary.' Wong said trying to diffuse the situation

'As you can see I'm in full control.' Blonski said calmly.

'That is enough! change back now!' Jen demanded 'NOW EMIL!" she shouted and he grabbed a blanket covering himself.

'All right calm down.' he said shifting back and sitting down

'Please ladies and gentlemen I beg you to forgive Mr. Blonski for his.... Enthusiasm he didn't intend to frighten anyone.' Jen assured, 'in fact this proves that in every instance Mr. Blonski could have broken free but has chosen to remain in his cell. As his stellar prison record reflects Mr. Blonski sent his entire course here practicing a strict regimen of training and self-discipline so that he may walk among his fellow citizens with no chance of becoming a rampaging abomination again.' Jen said confidently 'He deserves a future as a free man and a productive citizen.'

'Thank you Miss Walters. We are adjourned for today and will consider all of the facts... we will reconvene once the decision has been reached and please let's get this man some clothes.'

'Oh yeah of course.' Jen said as though a secondary thought/

'And as for Mr. Wong.'

'Just Wong.' he corrected 'The sorcerer supreme-' Kat rolled her eyes, '-Master of the Mystic arts and the former librarian in karma taj.'

'I think Wong is fine.' Kat told them.

'You realize that you just admitted to facilitating a prison escape which is a crime.'

'We must depart now let's go.' Kat said opening a portal and dragging him through 'bye Jen see you later.'

'Thanks kat!'

+

'What was that all about?' Stephen questioned

'The sorcerer supreme is an idiot that's what that was about.' Kat told him. 'although I think he saved jens case but he also wouldn't have had to save her case if he wasn't being an idiot.'

'That's not fair whatsoever I am-'

'An idiot who broke a man out of prison out of prison maximum security all because you wanted to I don't even know what a worthy opponent has sorcerer supreme you make my head hurt.' Kat shouted. 'and how is breaking him out when he was in control a worthy opponent?' Kat offered. 'if he was a raging monster, sure. But he was in total control it seemed. There is no competition.'

'What happened?' Steven asked again

'He needed a worthy opponent so he broke abomination out maximum-security prison would you like to explain yourself wrong sorcerer of the stupidity!'