Same Dream, Same Nightmare

'What is she doing?' Wong asked as wanda stared down at them.

'Trying to find a weak spot.' Stephen told him.

'Sorcerers fortify your minds!' Wong called out

But wanda was strong and she had vengeance and wrath on her side. Infiltrating their minds was hard but not impossible. For not all sorcerers were quite as experienced.

'Run.' wanda whispered to a weak minded sorcerer and he lost his shield running bumping into every sorcerer, breaking their concentration and the shield came crumbling down.

'you want the girl, you're going to have to go through me.' Stephen said as Wanda had destroyed their forces leaving a burning pile of rubble behind her that once used to be a fortress of kamar Taj.

'Fine.' Wanda said walking forward but as she did Stephen trapped her in a mirror dimension.

'How long do you think that's gonna hold her for?' kat questioned when Stephen got to them.

'kamar Taj has fallen' Wong told them.

'No shit Sherlock.' Kat muttered keeping a protective arm on America. Stephen went to make a portal but his sling ring snapped into nothing

'Kat..' he said looking to her she to try to make a portal but her ring broke as well.

'That was quicker than I thought.' Kat said as the door slammed shut sorcerers were pulled through puddles of water within the sanctum.

'Reflections. She's using reflections! cover them all!' Stephen demanded so they went around covering all the puddles of water is all the mirrors all the reflections but there were many reflections. Wanda broke through a gong her body morphed and broken but healing quickly as she stood up.

'Wanda you have no children.' Stephen reminded her 'they do not exist.'

'But they do.' Wanda assured him. 'They do... in every other universe.' Wanda brought up little visions was her children from other universes. "Every Night, The Same Dream, And Every Morning, The Same Nightmare."

Stephen, wong and Kat shot out defenses against her but she blocked them easily enough. Wanda tried to grab America. But America was scared a portal was forming behind her. Wanda shot at her but Stephen and Kat jumped forward blocking America, falling through the portal it closed behind them

'NO!" wanda barked, her gaze turned to a dazed wong. Fury in her eyes she took threatening steps towards him. She was going to get America. If it was the last thing she did.