134. Morgan

'Hey have you seen this girl online?' Kat questioned looking up from her phone. 'She was in a captain marvel costume contest and she like bipity bopity booed some special effects. Watch this,' kat played the video of a girl in a very elaborate costume and helmet stepped forward it looked like magic coming from her hand.

'That looks like.... Not a trick.' Stephen said hesitantly.

'She is probably a smarty pants and created something,' kat suggested. 'Anyhow bruce called.'

'Bruce banner?'

'Do you know any other bruces?' Kat questioned

'Not in this reality,' he teased. 'Too soon?' Stephen questioned with a laugh as kat put away her phone. 'Alright go on.' Stephen said kissing his wife as he plated dinner. 'Angel hair pasta for my angel' he said waving a hand and lighting a few candles.

'Awe you melt my heart' she teased. 'But yeah some sketchy shit is going on and bruce needs my brain.' Kat informed him. Another wave of his hand and there glasses were filled. 'Another cherry,' she requested 'please...' she held out her glass to him.

'Three cherries isn't enough?' He teased giving her two more. She took a long sip.

'Vodka cranberry with lime and cherries. I drank this on our first date.' she remarked.

'Best day of my life was you falling out of the sky and into my arms.' Stephen informed her.

'That day was messed up for me fyi,' kat told him plucking a cherry from her drink dropping it on her tongue. 'Weird creatures, weird guys in cosplay costumes claiming to be doctors then said weird guy in costume stalks me to my home.' Kat smiled over at him sweetly.

'And then you fell madly in love.' stephen reminded her. 'Saying something like wouldnt you like to know if im the girl of your dreams...' stephen chuckled into his glass

'Go big or go home.' kat declared.

'Im so glad we found each other. Mrs strange.' stephen said reaching a hand across the table for her

'Can you promise me something stephen?'

'Anything.' Stephen agreed.

'If the world is coming to an end and the only way to save it is to sacrifice yourself. Lets call America and find a new universe to live out our days. Perhaps the one where food is supposed to be free?' Kat suggested.

'That sounds like a plan.' Stephen agreed. 'I know with your appetite that would be useful.' he teased.

++++

'Dr. Strange!' Pepper said happily, 'I am so glad you are here.'

'Oh course, we wouldn't miss Morgan's.... No, no, no. NO.' Stephen said immediately shaking his head. 'I'm not a magician for kids parties.' Stephen told her seeing the desperate look in her eyes.

'Morgan has been going through a magic phase since Katlin showed her the wizard stuff you taught her and-'

'No. Ask Kat.' Stephen told her.

"I need her help with the kids, I have 13 children running around, high on sugar already, I need her help, please Dr. Strange- Stephen, please!' Stephen rolled his eyes looking to Kat as she hugged Morgan.

'Happy birthday my love!" Kat peppered her face with kisses. 'Best day ever or is there something I can do to make it better?' kat offered.

'Please, Dr. Strange, please.' Pepper begged. Stephen groaned moving to Kat.

'You set me up, didn't you?' Stephen questioned grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet. 'Happy birthday.' He told her morgan and she smiled up at him. 'You...' he pulled kat away, 'your face gives you away.' Stephen informed her.