146. Popcorn please

'Your Honor, we have filed a complaint and a motion for preliminary injunction against the defendant citing unfair competition and gross negligence.'

'I must say, Counselor, I am hard-pressed to believe that a magic trick could constitute gross negligence. Do you have any witnesses who can corroborate your claim?' Judge Hanna questioned Jen

'No, no, no, no.' Wong whispered.

'Do you want to win this or not?' Kat spat from the row behind them. with a sigh wong opened the portal

'Wong?'

'Yes, we do, Your Honor.' Jen agreed.

'I'm gonna show you my high school dance routine right now.' Madisynn said turning around before exclaiming 'Wongers!' she giggled as she ran through the portal. 'Hi. Oh, did you get a ticket for texting? Just say you were texting 911. They can't prosecute.' She told him as she hugged him. "Oh hi! I know you.' She pointed at Kat. "You like fly and stuff right?"

"Right." Kat agreed and she couldn't hide the smug look on her face as she looked to Wong.
"Not a word Katlin." Wong warned.
"I didn't say anything,' she said through a fit of laughs.

'That isn't what this is and that's not true.' Jen remarked talking to Madisynn. 'I wanna ask you a few questions, so if you come this way...' jen urged

'I'd love that. Yeah.' Madisynn agreed

'Have a seat over there.' Jen requestioned

'Okay. This is fun. Guanyin, please give us extra mercy.' She said her drink sloshing around as she walked

'You can't bring that drink in here.' The security guard informed her.

'You can finish it if you want. I'm not sick.' She handed it over. 'I promise to tell the truth.' She said holding up a hand. 'No, seriously.'

'Could you state your name for the record?'

'Madisynn King. Madisynn is with two N's, one Y, but it's not where you think.' Kat couldn't stop laughing.

'Could you just spell it for us?'

'Absolutely, I will. For sure.' She agreed 'M-A-D-I-S-Y-N-N.'

'Could you tell us about the night you participated in Donny Blaze's show?' Jen asked

'Oh, sure. So, first he gave me roses that didn't smell like anything. And then he pushed me into a fire land.' Madisynn told her bluntly.

'That must have been terrifying. How did you escape?'

'I made a pact with a demon that I cannot discuss. Otherwise he said he would "reap my soul and the souls of all I love," which, honestly, is so dramatic. And I hate drama.'

'Okay, this was a mistake.' Jen murmured to wong

'It was your idea.' Wong reminded her

'This is fucking great!' Kat declared. "I need popcorn!'

'The demon, I think his name is Jake.'

'I know Jake.'

'Yeah. You do?' Madisynn asked but jen urged her to keep going 'Opened a portal that dropped me off at Wongers' house, and that's how we became besties.'

'And how would you describe your emotional state during this saga?'

'Great question. At first it was fun. Then scary, then fun again. Then spooky but in a fun way.' Madisynn told her.

'Yeah, that's... Thank you. Madisynn, you can sit down.' Jena said stiffly.

'Welcome.'

'Yeah. Your Honor, I move to dismiss.' Donny attorney requested