Really old movie

Stephen was dangling fine needles pointing at him in all directions. Kat stood hanging as well, her arms and legs chained out to the sides as Ebony got closer to Stephen.

'All this time I've served Thanos I have never failed. If I were to return to our rendezvous on time the time stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person-' Ebony told Stephen.

'Hey that's my vaguely irritating person!' Kat shouted at him 'you leave him alone!'

'There would be judgment' the little fiercely sharp needles started pierce into Stephen skin, magic seeping out of them. 'Give me... The stone' he demanded

'I knew we should've stayed in bed today.' she called over to him.

'Wow you are a really loyal piece of hardware.' Tony told the Cloak after he almost blasted it.

'Speaking of loyalty,' Peter said Tony spun around.

'I told you to go home!' Tony reminded him angrily.

'I was gonna go home, it was just such a long way down and I thought I could probably help you and I sort of stuck to the side of the ship, and this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way so if anything it is your fault that I'm here.' Peter told him quickly.

'What did you say?' Tony questioned

'I take that back and now I'm here in space.' Peter said innocently.

'Where I didn't want you to be.' Tony told him 'this is not just some field trip this is a one-way trip!' Tony told him 'do you hear me? don't pretend you thought this through!'

'I did think this through.' Peter argued

'no you didn't you did not think this through!' Tony told him, 'you could not have possibly thought this through!'

'You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there is no neighborhood' Peter told him 'OK that didn't really make sense but you know what I'm trying to say.' Peter pleaded.

'Come on we got a situation... all right see him down, the wizard.. right there...' tony told peter. 'he's in trouble I don't really care about him but he has the stone.' He looked to Kat hanging there, shouting at the alien, kit kat bad ass, never knows when to stop. 'Kat we need, we need her... okay what's your plan?' Tony told him and Peter crouched down looking at the blades sinking into Stephen skin

'OK have you ever seen this really old movie called aliens?'