This woman...

'Can i walk you through a hypothetical?' bucky questioned sam as they waited in the basement. Kat started to laugh. Bucky started to walk him through his hypothetical.

'I dont like how calm you are about this,' sam told him

'Just wait,' kat said grinning

'And i dont like how smiley she is.' Sam went on. 'Oh no,' sam said pointing at zemo in a guards uniform. 'What did you do? No you're going back.' Sam shouted.

'If i may-' zemo began

'No!' Both sam and bucky shouted at him before yelling at each other.

'This looks good on you.' Kat told him fixing his hat.

'You and the sorcerer still together?' He questioned

'Yep.'

'Thats nice to hear.'

'How did you know about that though? I dont remember telling you about my love life last time i saw you.' Kat questioned, the last time she saw him was when he showed her and tony the video of Bucky killing howard and maria Stark.

'I have my ways of keeping tabs on the outside world. On my friends.' Zemo told her.

'Is that what we are?' Kat questioned honestly.

'I would like to think we were once. We could be again.' Zemo informed her

'Hey stop talking to him!' Bucky shouted

'I dont take order from you grandpa!' Kat shouted back.

'This woman' bucky huffed

'You wanted her here,' sam reminded

'Yeah ass hole you wanted me here so stop fucking complaining about everything!' Kat snapped. 'You need to change out of these clothes my dear.' Kat told zemo. 'I like a man in uniform,' she teased 'but its not very stealth.'