From his butt?

'Who are you?'

'Where are your parents?'

'Lets get her back to the-' Stephen began.

'She ran.' Kat told them pointing at the star jean jacket running away from them.

'She ran.' Stephen agreed. He moved to make a portal but his sling ring was gone.

'She took your sling ring?' kat questioned with a laugh.

'She took my sling ring.' Stephen confirmed as Kat made a portal for them. America jumped back when they appeared in front of her.

'Come on kid im not going to save you just to kill you.' Stephen told her holding out his hand for the sling ring, she begrudgingly gave it back to him.

'I'm hungry. Can we get some food?' kat suggested. Wong gave her a come on look. 'what we left before cake!" kat reminded Stephen. So sitting down to eat America started talking.

'Ive met two dr strange's' she informed them in spanish. 'youre not my favorite.'

'what did she say?" Stephen asked as Kat and wong chuckled.

'He doesn't speak Spanish?' America questioned.

'Hes been a bit busy,' kat told her.

'what did she say?' Stephen asked again.

'Don't worry sweetie.' Kat said running a hand along his arm.

'You look familiar.' America told her.

'you got iron man where youre from?' kat questioned sipping her iced tea.

'No, whats that? a man made of iron?'

'Shes definitely not from here.' Kat told them.

'How much experience do you have with the multiverse?'

'we dealt with the spidermans.' Kat reminded them. 'that was some real dumb ass ideas on our part.'

'spider man?' America questioned.

'yeah, you don't have that?'

'what is it?'

'Hes a person.'

'with spider like qualities.' Stephen added

'does he look like a spider?' America questioned

'no, hes a person. A man. He looks like a man.' Kat assured her but in reality she had never seen spiderman without his mask on, he could be hairy and freaky like a spider.

'but he climbs walls.' Wong added

'shoots webs.' Stephen informed

'from his butt?' America asked incredulously.

'no...' Stephen looked to kat she just shrugged. 'I hope not. Anyway we know the multiverse.'