Painful?

'Painful?' Ebony said as the needles dug deeper into Stephen. Kat struggled against her restraints. 'I bet it is, they were originally designed for microsurgery.' Ebony told him and anyone of them-' he turned around Tony's blasters fired '-can end your friends life and instant!'

'I gotta tell you he's not really my friend' Tony admitted 'but her I'm gonna need her back.'

'Anthony can you be nice for like five minutes!' Kat pleaded

'Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy' Tony went on.

'You save nothing, your powers are inconsequential compared to mine.' Ebony told him

'Yeah but the kid has seen more movies,' Tony informed him blasting a hole in the wall and sending Ebony out. The needles flew away from Stephen as well but Stephen started to fall through the hole his cloak reached for him but he slipped through its grasp.

'STEPHEN!' Kat yelled. She was secure her chains being tugged in every direction but she was staying on the ship. 'Stephen!' she cried out as he flew towards the hole in the ship.

Peter webbed his hand keeping him on the ship but that didn't work and he fell through, kat couldn't breathe, this wasn't happening. But peter used his new suit to propel them back into the ship while Tony sealed it shut. Tony blasted off the chains from Kat and she collapsed into his arms

'Thank you,' she told him before running off to check on Stephen

'Hey you okay?' he asked looking her over.

'Me? you're the one that just had magical microsurgery needles digging into your flesh!" kat exclaimed.

'I'm fine love,' he kissed her head holding her to him.

'We need to make a plan.' Tony said coming up behind them.

'Kat?' Peter questioned.

'Hey Peter!' kat hugged him tight. 'I'm really you were here to save Stephen but... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!'

'I just wanted to help.' Kat looked over his suit.

'I wanted to give it to him!" kat informed tony.

'Not really the problem here Kat.' Tony reminded her.

'Right, right... you like the suit. Tony and I have been playing nice and working on it for you.' Kat informed him.

'I love it Kat, I love it. Thank you. this suit is ridiculously intuitive too' peter added.

'We need a plan, we need to get home and we need to get this stone as far away from Thanos as possible.' Stephen told them.