Shit

'All right let's run one last simulation this time before we pack it in for the night." Kat said rubbing at her eyes, they had been at it for hours. 'What do you think? Mobius stripe this time?'

'Yes, alright, it's going to be in the shape of a Möbius strip inverted' Tony said as they walked around the table

'Processing...'

'Give me the value of the particle factoring in spectral dcom... that'll take a second' tony added.

'Just a moment'

'And don't worry if it doesn't pan out just a theory I'm trying' tony told his Ai desk.

'Model rendering...'

'if this doesn't work-'

'model Successful'

'Shit' both Tony and Kat said looking over the work

'Shit' was repeated from behind them and they both turned around

'What are you doing up little Miss I already talked to you in for the night!' kat reminded her.

'Shit' she repeated, 'not a gremlin either auntie kat.' Morgan informed her.

'Nope that is words for Kat and daddy to say only, Kat coined it actually, it belongs to her.' tony informed morgan.

'Thanks Tony' Kat said sarcastically

'What are you still doing up?' morgan asked them.

'I'm doing important shit over here what do you think?' Tony teased and Morgan gave them a look. 'No I got a lot on my mind... we just... right kat.'

'Was it juice pops?' morgan questioned

'It sure was. That's extortion, that's a word. Great minds think a like, juice pops is what was exactly on our minds right Kat?'

'Juice pops totally what I was thinking.' kat agreed, 'I want a green one.'