Space ship

"Space ship... this isn't the first alien we have faced. We did alright the last time.' Kat reminded them. 'bruce hulk needs to come out to play.'

'Doc you might want to put the stone somewhere safe' tony suggested.

'I might want to use it.' Stephen told them getting ready.

'Im sorry earth is closed today.' Tony told the creatures their ship tearing through new york. 'You need to pack up and get out of here.' Tony instructed.

'Stone keeper? Does this man,' Ebony said looking to Stephen, 'does this chattering animal speak for you?'

'Certainly not' Stephen put shields up. 'you are trespassing on the city and on this planet,' wong put up a shield as well, Kat suited up and Bruce was attempting to hulk out but it was not working.

'Come on come on' Bruce muttered his neck turned green but that was it.

'Where's your guy?' tony questioned. 'come on you are making me look bad in front of the wizards.' Tony muttered.

'I don't know we are sort of having a thing.' Bruce admitted.

'You're sort of having a thing? that's a thing that's thing.' Tony pointed at the larger alien behind Ebony.

'A big fucking thing right there.' kat added.

'come on let's go,' Tony told him as a giant alien started charging at them. Tony activated his suit as well firing at the monster send him flying back.

'Where did that come from?' Bruce asked

'it's Nanotech you like it? Kit Kat and I worked on it-' tony told him.

'Not the time to boast tony.' Kat told him as stephen cast a spell. But no matter what they did no matter what they flung at him the creature blocked it sliced it was just a wave of his hand he sent Kat flying to the park along with Tony while Stephen tried to lasso the creature but he got a hold of him putting a layer of bricks on top of him magically of course.

'That was quite the trick you must be popular with the children.' Ebony said reaching for the time stone but his fingers burned when he touched it.

'It's a pretty simple spell but quite unbreakable' Stephen told him

'Then I will pry it from your corpse!' Ebony yelled.

'Hulk what are you doing come on come on!' Bruce said still trying to get him out. He felt pretty useless right now.

'No!' hulk screamed Bruce falling backwards.

'What do you mean no!" Bruce cried out.