Howard. Carter.

'We got a problem'

'Yeah we do, we had one shot.' Scott yelled 'one shot get the six stone six stones not five stone six stones!'

'You keep repeating yourself,' tony said annoyed. 'we understand we get it we screwed up-'

'What other options do we have?' Kat questioned

'There are no other options we're done it's over!' Scott yelled miserably.

'Well if we don't try then no one else is going home either.' Steve told him.

'Howard?' Kat said softly.

'Jersey?' Tony added and they shared a knowing look.

'What's in New Jersey?' scott questioned.

'Howard... do you think he has what we need?' Kat asked

'We gotta try' tony told her.

'I'm coming with you' kat told them.

'Kat you should really go-'

'I'm coming with you, give me the coordinates. Scott you go back.' Kat told him passing him the one stone they did receive.

'04-' tony began telling them the coordinates

'Captain, Steve, Mr. America,-' Scott said trying to get them to listen

'You sure?' steve questioned

'Lets go.' Kat assured them

New jersey 1970

'Surely you weren't born here?' Tony asked as they got into costume and we're getting closer and closer to the compound

'The idea of me was' Steve told them. Tony used his glasses to see through the wall a secret hidden entrance below they enter the elevator descending deep down.

'Good luck on your project doctors' Steve told Kat and Tony is the exit the elevator

'You to soldier' Kat said

'You new here?' the woman in the elevator asked

'Not exactly' steve told her pulling his hat lower on his head.

'Alright Kit Kat, start scanning' they both had their Stark tech glasses, looking around at each of the containers until Tony found what they were looking for.

'Gotcha' he said stepping towards it. Prying it open, 'back in the game.' He said as cat opened the case for him.

'Tony your suit!' Kat declared swatting off the burning flakes the landed on him. Sealing the case closed he smiled back at kat.

'come on, time to go home.' He told her.

'Arnold you down here? Hey have you seen anyone down here?'

'No, sorry, just us.' Kat said tony stood frozen. Tony started to walk the wrong way while kat couldn't take her eyes off the man.

'Hey doors this way pal...' he told them.

'No no sir I haven't we haven't... right thank you, this way.' Tony told him taking off his glasses.

'Do I know you?' Howard asked

'No, sir we are visitors from MIT.' Kat told him

'Do you have a name?' the man asked Tony and Tony put his briefcase down.

'Howard' he said looking to his father.

'Well that'll be easy to remember. You got a last name Howard?'