After

'What was it like? The blip.' After a very much needed week in bed.

'It was barely a second for me. Leaving and coming back. It was as if no time had passed expect we were floating in space right where we disappeared. ' Stephen told her.

'Because we brought the ship back to earth...' kat muttered

'I had to be fast. I opened a portal and got all the guardians and peter back to earth in one piece. I knew what was coming so i wasnt freaking out like the rest of them.' stephen told her. His hands ran along the smooth flat surface of her stomach.

'How many possibilities were there were you and i had a kid during that time?' Kat questioned

'Over 10 million' stephen told her solemnly.

'I lost him on the ship. On our last day, right before carol found us.' kat told him.

'Im sorry i couldnt be here for you.' stephen told her

'Me too. But tony and clint and... nat. They got me through it. It was hard for a while. The whole damn time if im honest.' Kat told him.

'Im so sorry love. '

'Im just so glad your back. I never want to sleep apart from you again' she informed him.

'Move in with me. Into the sanctum.'

'What happened to a house out in the country plan?' Kat teased. 'Tony bought me a dozen acres next to clints family and another dozen next to his house... morgan. Shes my god daughter. You are going to love her stephen.' Kat informed him. 

                                ********

'I haven't been able to portal since you've been gone.' Kat told Stephen and he turned around to her. 'after the baby and then I couldn't even do a simple shield... it was like every piece of me that was you was ripped from me.'

'Oh Kat.' He hugged her tight. 'I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. I promise. Not again.' He whispered in her ear.

Everyone getting back to normal, finding a new normal. One without Tony Stark. Without Natasha Romanov. Without Steve Rogers. But also a world without Thanos. A world filled with families and friends reunited. A world with Peter Parker. A world with Stephen Strange....

It took kat a while to get the hang of mystic arts again. But that was also because she liked Stephens hands around her correcting her form. He caught on, but that didn't change anything. Everything was starting to feel normal again. Kat retired. Clint retired again and Wanda fell into a deep dark hole of depression. Kat tried to help her but after a few months Wanda had disappeared. No trace of her. kat set up scans for Wanda's face and name. trying to track her so she could help her through this. She knew what it was like to lose someone that she loved. Although there was no chance of vision coming back to life, kat knew how it felt. She wanted to help but Wanda was gone. Vanished without a trace.