This Means War

'King T'Chaka, so nice to meet you.' Kat said offering a hand.

'Miss Stark. A pleasure.' He said smiling at her. 'you are brilliant, I have read your work and your developments in nanotechnology, it is profound. If you would ever like to come to Wakanda we would love to pick your brain.' He told her.

"Wow, I would love that!' kat exclaimed. She wondered if Stephen would be able to portal in or not, she heard it was guarded with a magical barrier.

'I must be off but it was lovely to meet you we will talk after.' King T'Chaka told her walking to the stage.

'I just got invited to Wakanda!' kat whispered excitedly to nat. but as her eyes focused on the king speaking a bomb went off and she was blown from her seat. When the screaming stopped and the air cleared she saw Prince T'Challa holding his fathers dead body.

James Buchanan Barnes needed to pay for what he did. This meant war.

'Caps shield and wilsons wings are gone,' tony told kat

'It wasnt me if thats what you are insinuating.' Kat told him

'Sharon carter. Your buddy.' Tony told her

'Shes in love with steve ,of course she broke the rules to help him.' kat muttered. Steve really was a whore for Carters.

'This means war kat.'

'I know' she said softly. United they stood but separate they all would fall.