We need your brain

It had been four and a half years since the blip and although kat was happier she was necessarily happy. She had a great relationship with Tony now, better than when they were married which was strange and she had Morgan. Who she loved more than anything. But she was playing house without a house, without a family of her own, without Stephen and that made her want to kill someone, made her want to die herself at times.

Depression is a funny thing. Not literally. You can get the highs in life but the lows get lower. You have good days and bad days. You might even go a long stretch of time without that overwhelming feeling of hate or grief or pain or... sadness. A sadness so strong it immobilizes you.

Kat was feeling that right now but instead of crawling under the covers like she wanted to she went to clint.

'So you and me are kind of a mess.'

'You're just realizing that now?' Clint asked her laughing over drinks. That's how most nights ended when Kat wasn't with Tony, Pepper and Morgan. She was drinking and watching the sunset with clint, sometimes Nat but she was busy.

'I need to kill some bad guys Clint what do you say?'

'Come on I know just the spot'

'Tokyo... ooh bad guys. This is gonna be fun! Why didn't he who shall not be named-'

'is he Voldemort now?' clint questioned as they approached.

'Why didn't he get rid of the bad people of the world. Why was it random? Wouldn't it make more sense to cut out the venom of the world and leave the wonderful people?' kat questioned.

'I guess that's why he left us. To cleanse the rest.' Clint told her.

'by the way love the costume.' Kat told him.

'youre one to talk. No metal suit?'

'I'm incognito!' kat told him. 'which is the same reason why you look like a dark robin hood.'

'sexy, dark robin hood. Thank you very much.' He told her doing a little spin.

'Yeah, you look good.' Kat admitted. 'alright, enough flirting, lets go.' Kat teased.

'What are you doing? we have done nothing to you!' the man shouted in Japanese pulling out his sword

'You survived. Half the planet didn't.' Kat shouted landing behind him.

'they got Thanos' Clint told him 'you got us...'

'You're done hurting people' kat informed him.

'We hurt people?' The man asked 'you're crazy! You're both crazy!'

'Samurai swords are so much fun we should use these all the time." kat said as Clint finished off the man

'Wait help me I'll give you anything! what do you want?' he questioned

'What I want? You can't give me.' Clint assured the man. He pulled his hood from over his head the rain trickling down on them.

'You shouldn't be here' Kat told Nat.

'Neither should you, either of you.' Natasha told them Clint turned around to face her. 'Kat come on, youre better than this.'

'I just needed to punch someone. To kill someone. Someone bad. Someone that deserved it.' Kat told her.

'We have a plan to get them all back.' Nat told her.

'Shut up.' Kat muttered wiping her blade on the dead mans coat.

'We have a theory. We need your help. We need your brain.'