Universe

'We need to turn the ship around' Stephen told them

'Oh great now he wants to run.' Tony replied snarkily.

'I want to protect the stone-'

'And I want you to thank me.' Tony countered. 'Go ahead I'm listening'

'For what are you blasting me into space?'

'Who just saved your magical ass?' Tony told him.

'I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet.' Stephen told him.

'I wonder that too some days.' Kat added.

'Not helping kat.' Tony informed her. 'Admit it if you ducked out when I told you to, I tried to pull you out and you refused.' Tony went on

'Unlike everyone else in your life I do not work for you' Stephen reminded him

'And due to that we are now in a flying donut million miles from Earth with no back up!' Tony reminded him

'I'm back up.' Peter said 'and Kats here and-'

'No, you are a stowaway. the adults are talking.' Tony told him as kat wrapped an arm around peter.

'I'm sorry I'm confused is Peter your ward now?' Stephen questioned.

'This ship is self-correcting it's course it thinks it's on auto pilot' Tony told him

'Can we control it? Fly home?' Stephen asked Tony but turned to Kat. 'can you get us home?'

'Yeah sure... let me just browse the manual to an alien spaceship...' kat teased.

'I'm not so sure we should though.' Tony added.

"Under no circumstances can we bring the time stone to Thanos!' Stephen told him 'I don't think you quite understand what at stake here.'

'No it's you who does not understand. Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back!' Tony yelled at him '-and I don't know what to do, so I'm not so sure if it's to our benefit or his but you saw what they did and they can do but what if he's not expecting it?' Tony pondered 'so I say we take the fight to him Doctor. Do you concur?' they both looked to Kat.

'I'm in. lets take him down.'

'All right Stark we go to him but you have to understand if it comes to saving you and the kid or the time stone I will not hesitate to let either one of you die. I can't because the universe depends on it' Stephen informed him.

'Nice great moral compass what about kat? You sacrifice her too?' tony asked.

'Tony stop.' Kat told him.

'Kid,' he knighted Peter with his hand 'you're an avenger now. Congratulations.'

'So we're headed to Thanos...' Kat said as Stephen hugged her.

'You are important to me' stephen told her

'The time stone is important.' Kat reminded him.

'you are important to me' stephen repeated

'I'm not as important as the whole universe' kat told him.

'You are my whole universe.'