129. Every Universe

'I'm so grateful for you every second. I'm grateful that we met. I'm grateful that somehow in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way so we could see each other at the right time at the right place in the right moment. So many things could have happened to keep us from existing together. Yet we met and started something so beautiful. I'm grateful for us and I never want to let you go." Stephen told her and she wanted to cry. "I want to make you mine because I love you and I'll love you until the day we die. And if there is a life after that, I'll love you then too." Stephen pulled her just a little closer, 'And I know with complete certainty that no matter how many realities, how many universes I travel to I will always love the you in front of me right now more than anyone else.' Kat was going to cry. He was perfect. He was hers. There was no doubt in her mind that this was forever.

"You healed pieces of me I didn't know needed healing. You cared for me when I didn't know I could be loved. You brought out the happiness in me I didn't know existed. You've made me feel more alive than ever.' Kat told him and it was like everyone else disappeared. It was just them. "I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because there's no one or nothing I've ever wanted more than you. I will forever be in love with you because I can't picture even a second of my life without you."

'Stephen Strange do you take Katlin Stark to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, til death do you part?' clint questioned.

'I do.'

'Katlin Stark do you take Stephen Strange to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, til death do you part?' clint asked again.

'I do. I really do.'

'I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now-' but stephen was already kissing her. '–kiss the bride. Keep kissing the bride.' Clint declared.

'Peter?' Kat questioned after the ceremony.

'Hi ms. Stark. Ms. Strange, mrs. Strange' peter stammered

'Kat. Just kat peter. Breathe.' Kat told him running her hands along his arms.

'Right right.' He said looking her over.

'What are you doing here?' kat questioned softly a smile on her lips.

'Mister, um doctor um Strange, Stephen-'

'Breathe peter,' kat told him again

'Dr mr stephen strange told me you had to cancel today because he was throwing your wedding i thought that maybe i could pop by and say congratulations... congratulations,' peter said awkwardly.

'Oh peter thats so sweet. Thank you,' kat told him hugging him

'You look really pretty kat.'

'Thank you sweetie, you look so handsome! I didnt know i was going to get married today so i didnt really have much time to prepare.' Kat informed him.

'Well ill get out of your way. Enjoy your day-'

'Stay!' Kat declared

'What? No i wouldnt want to impose-'

'Stay peter.' kat told him. 'You have become a staple in my life these past few months and i cant imagine this day without your dorky self.'

'Really?' Peter questioned

'Really.' Peter was supposed to be in her wedding but that was when she remembered him. So her asking him to stay made him feel like she did know him remember him. He had been working along side her for a while now and he adored her. She was still the kind and compassionate and sarcastic woman he knew and loved but she didn't remember him. So they made new memories together.

'Stephen,' kat said when he came over hugging her from behind wrapping his arms around her. 'Thank you for unofficially inviting peter parker to our wedding. Im very glad he is here,' kat said sincerely.

'I didnt-' stephen began.

'Dance with me parker,' kat declared pulling him onto the makeshift dance floor. 'Bruce don't break the floor please!' kat smiled over at her large friend busting a move. He grinned over at her.

They ate they drank they danced, it was perfect. Truly perfect. She was and forever would be Katlin Strange now.