Wheres your head?

Kat couldn't think, not on conversation. She had a song in her head. She needed to get it down before it left her brain forever. Writing songs was like a diary for her. personal and usually aggressive.

'Kat?" nat snapped her fingers in front of kats face.

'wheres your head at?' wanda questioned drinking the fruitiest drink possible.

'My head... my head.' Kat put her hands on her cheeks. 'right here.' She assured them.

'doesn't seem like it.' Nat said. 'spill it. Who is he?'

'Did you and tony work things out!' wanda asked hopefully. Oh wanda. She was young, young and still in love with love. Still loved the story of how tony and kat had gotten together and still hopelessly trying to get them back together. Which Tony appreciated, as he was trying to win Kat back but Kat was done being second to the rest of the world. She couldn't tell them about the mysterious and handsome Stephen strange. They would look him up and dig up all the dirt she didn't want to know yet. They would ruin a first date before they ever set one. She knew this because that's what Nat and her did with the last guy Wanda went out with.

Kat made it through two drinks before claiming a migraine and flying home. Her widow popped open for her and she walked in, the window closing behind her and her suit morphing back into bracelets.

'You walked in an hour ago

With that hay what's your name look

Turns you on

Sippin' drinks, talkin' and feelin' more sparks than a matchbook

Now we're on the dance floor dancin', dancin' around it

Don't know where this thing is headin'

Now that we found it

Don't you wanna figure out

How it feels to put your lips on mine

Looking like you're wonderin'

If I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin' tonight

Is this a mistake under neon light

Or that last first kiss for rest of your life

We could the let moment go

But wouldn't you, wouldn't you, wouldn't you like to know

Wouldn't you like to know'