He used the stones

'He used the stones again' Natasha told them

'Let's go get them,' Carole told them

'we use them to bring everyone back... just like that?' Kat questioned looking around. Her and tony were stronger now. They were ready, they needed to get them back. It wasn't too late. They hadn't lost all hope.

'Yeah just like that.' Steve told them

'Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try.' Natasha told them

'If we do this, how do we know it's not gonna end in differently than It did before?' Bruce question them

'Because before you didn't have me.' Carole told him

'Hey new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life. If you don't mind my asking where the hell have you been all this time?' rhodie questioned her

'There are a lot of other planets in this universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys.' Carole told him. Thor got up standing to face Carole summoning his axe she stood confidently in front of him staring him down.

'I like this one' he told them.

'Let's go get this son of a bitch' kat said.

'Kat can you portal us to his location?' Tony asked.

'I can try.' She ran back into her room in the compound and grabbed her sling ring. She went outside and focused but nothing happened. She took a deep breath but it was like that part of her was gone with Stephen. 'I'm sorry, its not working.' She told them putting her hands down.

'its okay, that's why we got the jet.' Tony told her giving her a hug. She stared down at the sling ring on her fingers the whole ride. She hadn't just lost Stephen and the baby, she lost the last thing that connected her to him. Mystic arts. Without that it was like there was nothing left of him.