Couldnt let go

'You dont know how to be stealth do you?' Kat questioned as they approached his private jet.

'Were you always rich?' Sam questioned

'Im a Baron, sam my family was royalty before your friends destroyed my home.' Zemo informed them.

'And whats with this fur lined coat. I mean come on ,' kat said petting his coat. 'It looks like something from game of thrones where they draped the skins of animals on their shoulders.'

'You still dont have a filter.' bucky acknowledged.

'You still dont have two arms robo cop,' kat retorted.

'You wanna see what this arm can do!' Bucky challenged

'Bring it!' Kat shouted back

'Ah lets not.' Zemo said guiding kat to the jet.

'You know i can make a portal and get us there in second right?' Kat told them.

'Really you have learned magic? Thats wonderful!' Zemo told her, noticing the ring on her finger he smiled over at her.

'Thank you. Seems you dont know everything,' she teased.

'I dont want you getting pissed at bucky like i know you will and portal away from us leaving us in... where are going? Where is this contact of yours?' Sam questioned.

'Just relax. We will be there tomorrow. Enjoy the flight.' Zemo told them.

'Im assuming there is wifi on your private jet mr fancy pants?' Kat questioned

'There is.' Zemo confirmed. 'You want to call Stephen?'

'Yeah. I dont want to portal flying through the air. Probably wouldnt be good. Just to let him know whats going on so he doesnt worry.'

'Congratulations,' zemo said touching her hand.

'Thank you.' She whispered back.

'You living in that farm house Anthony and you were making yet?'zemo questioned.

'you really do know everything... how?' Kat questioned.

'I am a powerful man, Katlin.' Zemo told her. 'You have a date yet? For the wedding?'

'No... things have been crazy. Wanda was staying with us for a while-'

'The scarlet witch?' zemo questioned.

'Yes. She... well she sort of made a whole town her bitch. Mind controlling them for months...' kat told him.

'Why on earth would she do that?' zemo questioned.

'she missed Vision. She loves him. She couldn't let go.' Kat told him softly.

'She has the ability to bring others back? From death to life?'

"Not exactly... it was all an illusion of sorts... you know the sad thing I probably would have brought Stephen back too if I had her abilities.' Kat informed him. 'probably not take a whole town hostage but definitely bring him back... Zemo I was so miserable without him. Wanda had to lose him twice.'

'You are a good friend for trying to help her.' zemo told her.

'She left... I don't know where. She said she needed to escape. Needed an escape. She told me once she was settled she would call me... but I'm worried about her still.'

'You already lost one woman that was like family, Natasha, correct?' zemo questioned and kat nodded. 'it is a reasonable fear that you don't want to lose her either.'

'Thanks Zemo. Your pearls of wisdom are always greatly appreciated.' Kat told him. 'So where are we going?' Kat questioned once bucky and sam were asleep

'Mandripoor.'