Goddess of the Sea

Yes, exactly like I planned. She thought.
She loved when her plans were going along accordingly, and now, that was exactly what was happening. As Micheal held her in his arms, his big, strong human arms, she could tell that separating him from his friends was working even better than she expected. But boy, did she have her work cut out for her ahead of tonight. Botan was easy, since a warrior blessed by her could take down just about anyone, and she knew that Noel, Jansen, and Amelia would be next to no issue, since they were only his friends.
However, the one biggest hurdle for her was trying to separate Marine from Micheal. She knew, from the moment that they walked through the doors of her palace, that they had something special for each other. The heart eyes, if you will, but that just proved that it was going to be that much harder to tear them apart, sadly for her.
Truthfully, she did sort of like Micheal. It wasn't just the fact that he was from another world, but the fact that he looked so much different from the other men of the world, both above and down below, in Atlantis. Before, she never found herself to fall for a man, not even the God of Love himself, Roberu. However, Micheal was so much different. The way he carried himself with a cute mixture of confidence and insecurity, the fact that he was brave, yet smart, which was very rare for men of this world, and the looks. Oh boy, the looks. The dark, nicely tanned skin, the long, black hair, and those big, beautiful brown eyes that shone every time he talked about something that he liked, and the big, bulging muscles of steel. All of it was rolled into one big package that she absolutely loved.
What the hell does Sebastian have against this guy? She thought, her own voice echoing through her mind. I wonder if he's scared of Micheal.
She looked up as Micheal squeezed her closer to himself, and suddenly, she got a feeling, deep down, that maybe this wouldn't be as difficult as she thought. If he was so easy to thrall and have under her control, then how hard could it be to separate him from a few of his friends, or even from Marine? She sat there, on the couch with Micheal, thinking over everything, and she wrapped her arms around his stomach, cuddling a little bit closer to him as her brain kept storming, trying to come up with a second part of the plan.
I'll have you soon enough, Micheal. Trust me on that, I'll have you soon enough.