Throwing Hands

"AAAAAAAH!" The Storyteller screamed as their blades met yet again.
    He had never felt this level of rage before. Every single muscle in his body was burning as he attacked Sebastian, swinging his sword with both anger and precision. He attacked from the side, the top, and directly from the front, trying his hardest to break Sebastian's defenses, but admittedly, he was lacking as a swordsman, and Sebastian seemed more than adept at the craft.
    They suddenly exploded through another of the pillars in the Fold, and he attacked yet again, having the Sword of Deletion be parried by Sebastian again, and as he was focusing on the parry, he kicked him straight in the stomach, and that sent Sebastian careening against another of the swirling pillars of chaotic thought. With a crash, Sebastian landed on his back, and while he was stunned, the Storyteller took the opportunity to fly straight over to him, readying the Sword of Deletion for another strike. But, Sebastian snapped his fingers, and to the shock of the Storyteller, he sank straight into the pillar, completely disappearing into the structure of rippling thought. The Storyteller stopped right in his tracks, readying himself for a fight, and he heard Sebastian's voice echoing from all around him.
    "I am more powerful than you think." Sebastian said. "And I am so, so very glad that you have underestimated me."
    The Storyteller turned just in time to see Sebastian floating in between two pillars of chaos, and before he could react, Sebastian thrust his hands forward, and the pillars both exploded, blobs of chaos flying straight at him at a very, very high speed. He raised his sword, and he sliced and diced his way through the blobs of chaos, cutting them so that they couldn't hit and hurt him, but, as he cut down yet another of the blobs, he saw Sebastian flying right at him, sword at the ready. He swung the Sword of Deletion, bringing it around in a near deathly arc, and he blocked Sebastian's blade as it came down on him, knocking it away as more sparks flew from it. The force of the impact sent the two of them careening through the Folds, and they both slammed against pillars, far enough away from each other that they could take a breather.
    "You won't win this." Sebastian said, staring the Storyteller down as they both recovered from the fighting. "I am so much more powerful than you may think."
    The Storyteller remained silent, letting him relish in the moment, then, he kicked off the pillar and flew right at Sebastian again, then thrust his sword forward. With a scream, he channeled the power of the Storyteller, and, from both his hand and the Sword of Deletion, he fired a beam of pure void and death, right at Sebastian. With a scream, the beam hit him full force and pushed him back through the chaos of the Folds, andas the Storyteller focused the power of the Stories, he saw that the beam was beginning to disintegrate Sebastian, but not nearly enough to actually do any damage. And with that in mind, the Storyteller flew forward, closed the distance between him and Sebastian, and with the Void beam still hitting him, he tore another rift through the fabric of space and time, and they plunged straight into pure blackness.
    In the flash that the rift was open, all of the deafening sounds of the Folds were silenced, and instead, it was all replaced by a very, very deep silence that was almost more deafening than the noise of the Folds. All around them, there was pure nothingness, and yet, he could we him and Sebastian clearly, as if there was light that neither of them could see the source of. He let go of Sebastian, and he flew back, flying farther and farther away from the Storyteller as he stopped in his tracks, looking out at the nothingness around him.
    "Wh-where the hell are we?" Sebastian asked, his eyes wide as he searched through the blackness.
    "Its the Empty. Its a void that stretches beyond the Stories and all of the Universes." He replied, staring right at Sebastian's still blurry face. "And this will be your home when I strike you down into the nothingness."
    They clashed yet again, swords slashing and blocking, and they traded powerful blows yet again, hitting each other with the power of the Storytellers. And as they fought harder and hard, the Storyteller's rage began to well up higher and higher, hating Sebastian even more than before as they fought.
    "You were a Storyteller!!" He yelled, grabbing Sebastian by the neck. "You were supposed to tell Stories, not destroy them! They chose you to protect and guide the Stories, and you wanted to make a weapon!!!!!"
    He reared back one of his fists, then punched him straight in the face as yet another rift opened up behind them, and this time, then plunged straight back into the mortal realm, into a massive sprawling alien city. Cars flew throughout the air, crisscrossing between buildings and holograms of advertisements. The moment they flew through the rift, Sebastian managed to grapple the Storyteller, and suddenly, both of them burst into flames as they screeched through the atmosphere. They passed through multiple lanes of aerial traffic, then, to the horror of the Storyteller, they crashed straight through a building, followed by another, and another, and another, and the blasts of the impacts leveled more and more of the city around them as they smashed through floors, bars, apartments, and all other kinds of room, killing so many of the aliens in the process.
    "NOOOOOOO!!!" The Storyteller yelled.
    He flipped over, using all of his strength, and he grabbed Sebastian before flying back upward, over the city to try and get away from the innocent aliens. But, to his horror, Sebastian grabbed him by the hair, and he channeled his power while the Storyteller was distracted, and they flew, faster than a missile, straight down to the ground, gaining more and more speed and momentum as the ground raced towards them.
    BOOOM!!!
    Both of them slammed into the ground, and the impact sent out a shockwave, sending all of the builds, structures, aliens, and anything else within a five hundred foot radius flying through the air. The roads, highways, cars and buildings that were around them shattered, and the Storyteller got back up, staring in horror at the carnage around them. Through the dust and smoke that was around them, he could see the aliens, which were very, very insect-like creatures, and lol of them were running away from them, or helping their injured friends and family escape from both Sebastian and the Storyteller, looking at the both of them with terror.
    "This is the difference between you and I." Sebastian said. "You care for them too much. We are GODS, not mere mortals, and its our job to rule them!!"
    The Storyteller looked straight over at Sebastian, with the hatred growing more and more, and he saw Sebastian smile a sick, shit eating smile.
    "Thats it." He said, his smile growing faster than the Storyteller's hatred. "Let the anger flow!!!"
    With a scream, the Storyteller ran at Sebastian yet again, and another rift opened up behind him, and they both plunged through the portal yet again, and this time, they were back in the Pirate world, and they were screaming, like a comet, back towards the now ruined volcano, kicking and gouging, punching and clawing, and screaming and yelling at each other. Just a pure, screaming fireball of anger and hatred soaring towards the earth.