Hiring

I pushed past more and more of the drunk pirates, trying to see if I could spot Marine, but so far, there wasn't too much luck on my part. There were just more and more drunk pirates, some of them hiring, some of them fighting, but for the most part, most of the pirates were drinking and laughing, spitting their rums, ales and beers everywhere. This created a rather sludgy film on the floor, which was disgusting to walk on, but at the moment, I just pressed forward, trying to find my girlfriend. I looked all around the tavern, but finally, I spotted her familiar red clothes on the second floor of the tavern, talking to one of the Dark Waters. She made a lot of hand gestures, which at first tipped me off to her being angry with the guy, but after just a moment, I saw her giving the guy a thumbs up before turning around and looking for me.
    "Marine!!" I yelled waving my hand over the roar of the tavern around me.
    She instantly spotted me, and, with an excited expression on her face, she started to wave me over, which prompted me to thunder my way up the stairs and push through the crowd of pirates that were sitting around the tables, playing poker, discussing maps and potential targets, but as I got closer and closer to Marine, I noticed that most of the pirates were trying their best to stay away from the Dark Waters, making sure not to mess with them, which I realized was likely a very, very good idea since the last time, in the city of Wake.
    "Hey babe." I said, pulling her in for a hug. "Good news, I got a map from the Amethine, and she marked some of the places that we had to avoid. But I gotta talk to you real quick."
    She gave me a rather concerned look, then pulled me to the side, away from both the Dark Waters and the pirates around us, and she pulled me in close.
    "What is it?"
    "The Amethine, she talked about the fortress and the fleets, but she said that there was a ship that was making rounds through the Deep Fire, apparently acting as the flagship for Sebastians fleet. Its called the Silent Serpent."
    Instantly, her jaw nearly dropped to the floor as her eyes widened, and she remained speechless as I showed her the map and the route that it would take soon.
    "Thats my old ship, Micheal." She said. "That son of a bitch Ackner must be working for that guy."
    "He probably got bought by him, aye." I said. "And he mutinied you guys to go and work for him."
    She studied the map for a little while, and after making a mental note of the points of interest, she handed the map back to me.
    "We have to get the ship back." She said. "But for now, lets talk to these guys."
    "Aye that."
    We both turned back to the four Dark Waters, who were talking amidst themselves, and as soon as they saw us turn around to them, they turned back to us, and I saw that despite trying to see their faces under the hood, they were somehow obscured by a misty, magical darkness that covered their face, hands and arms, letting no part of their skin be seen.
    "So, what is it that you wish for us to do?" The lead one asked, his shadowy form still hiding his face.
    "Escort us into the Deep Fire, and help us to take down a very powerful enemy of ours." She said.
    The Dark Waters started to talk amidst themselves, and the one on the left seemed very adamant about helping us, but the two on the right seemed a bit more on the fence, appearing to try and convince the others out of the deal, but after them arguing for a little bit, the lead Dark Water interrupted the three of them by holding his hands in between them.
    "Alright, alright, alright." He said, cutting off their argument. "We'll do it for the 250 gold that you promised us. We will use our Magics to help you to the best of our ability, just show us where the ship is."
    "Aye that." She said. "Follow us."
    And with that, we all strode out of the tavern, Dark Water's in tow.