A Very, Very Hot Night

Knock knock knock knock!!
The sharp rapping of knuckles against wood nearly spooked me off of the bed, but instead, I picked my face up and looked at the door.
"Come in."
The door creaked open, and another girl that I had never seen before walked in, holding a small glass of red juice in her left hand. She was maybe five foot tall, and she had bright golden hair, almost like Choco, but she lacked the devil horns. Instead, on one of her bangs, she had a small clip of a bat, with a small red jewel that hung underneath it. Around her neck was a small black choker, emblazoned with a tiny golden pentagram, and thats when I noticed the outfit that she was wearing. It was extremely revealing, being very, very low cut around her large breasts for starters, and it parted about midway down her abdomen, creating a small window that showed off her stomach. From there, the shirt overlapped with small white shorts that covered her waist, and below that, there were just stockings that covered her from thigh to boots.
"Hello sir, my name is Mel." She said, her voice impossibly sweet and soothing. "Mel Yozora, and I'll be your masseuse for the evening."
I nodded, then set my head back down on the pillow, sighing in relief that at least one of us was acting like this was normal. She strode into the room and took a sip from the bottle of juice that she had, and as she licked her lips clean of the juice, I saw that she had small fangs amidst her near perfect white teeth.
"Wait wait wait." I said, causing her to stop dead in her tracks. "Are you a vampire?"
"Oh, aye sir. But don't worry, I drink acerola juice instead of blood." She said with a grin. "Don't worry about anything, and if you're uncomfortable at any point through the massage, just let me know, okay?"
"Aye, I'll let you know." I said, lying back down on the pillow.
She came around to the nightstand, then grabbed a small bottle of oil, uncorked it, and I felt the rather cold oil pour onto my back, and my shoulder muscles tightened.
"Ohh thats cold." I said.
Mel giggled, then I felt her place her hands into the oil and begin to spread it around on my back, helping to heat the oil up just a bit. As soon as the oil was spread thin, she pressed her soft palms into my back and started to massage in circular motions, and I pressed my face into the pillow.
"Ohh that's nice." I said, the sound of my voice being swallowed by the cotton of the pillow.
"It feels good?" Mel cooed, her voice soothing me almost as much as the massage.
"Aye, that feels great." I said.
She glided her hands up my back, letting her fingers trace their ways over my back as they sent little tingles of feeling going up and down my spine. I tensed up yet agin, earning another giggle from Mel, and I felt as she gripped my shoulders and began to massage in those circular motions again, and I felt my body begin to go limp from the pure relaxation that I was feeling.
"Does it feel good?" Mel whispered, her voice barely audible.
"Aye, that feels incredible."
I felt her lean in closer and closer to me, and after a split moment, her mouth was right next to my ear, and I heard her breathing, which nearly freaked me out.
"I can make you feel even better if you would like."
"Aye, how so?"
And, with almost no warning whatsoever, I felt her swing her leg over me and grip onto my back, holding onto me in a rather sexual way. Instantly, the moment I felt her mount me, I turned over, but it worked against me as I took in the sight of Mel very slowly and teasingly stripping, trying to make it last as long as she could, but I furrowed my brow.
"Wait, don't do that." I said. "I have someone."
She was silent, but after just a moment, her face morphed into an O expression.
"I-I wasn't told. I'm very sorry."
"No, its fine, just-"
Before I could say another word, I heard more knocking on the door, and when it opened, I saw Choco standing in the doorway and peeking into the room, at the strange sight of Mel having mounted me.
"Uhm, the private room is available." She said. "You can leave your clothes here and head there in your robe, and we'll leave the clothes outside the door of the room for you."
"Aye, sounds good." I said. "Th-thanks for the massage Mel."
She gave me a slight nod, then began to clean up the room as I exited with Choco, heading out into the dimly lit hallway yet again, and this time, a new smell hit my nose, the smell of burning flowers, and a strange scent that nearly sent me over the moon.
"Wh-what is that?" I asked. "Whats that smell?"
"Its a nice little concoction that we came up with, it helps set the mood a bit better. Get the couples in the zone."
"Is there some in the private room?"
"Aye, there is." She said as we passed through the reception hall and through the other door that we hadn't gone through quite yet.
She led me into a much more narrow hallway, and on the doors across the halls, there were no red or green cards, simply signs that said vacant and occupied on opposite sides of the signs. Choco led me up to a door at the very end of the hall, having the sign flipped to occupied.
"She's in there?"
"Aye, take your time." She said with a wink. "Have fun dear."
She walked away, her high heels clacking against the wooden floor, and I gave the door a slight knock, trying my hardest to be discreet as my heart pounded.
"Come in."
I opened the door slowly, and I saw that inside the room, there were multiple sets of candles, all of them dimly lighting the room in a very sensual way. In the middle back of the room, there was a large twin sized bed, and at the very rear of the bed, there was a set of handcuffs and shackles, likely for couples that were far kinkier than me. And, laying on the bed in nothing more than a robe, was Marine, who perked up excitedly when I entered the room.
"Hey Micheal!" She said, her golden eye gleaming in the light of the candles. "Come on in!"
I gently shut the door behind me, and I turned back to Marine, and I noticed that under the robe, there was that locket, peeking out like a tumor.
"Hey Marine." I said, my throat drier than California in August. "I uhm, I'm really glad to see you."
BA-BUMP BA-BUMP BA-BUMP BA-BUMP BA-BUMP. My heart was just about to pound out of my chest.
I watched as Marine beckoned me forward, and that forced me to make my way over to the bed shyly, and I saw Marine pop up onto her knees and sit on her legs, facing me as I sat down on the bed next to her. She gave me a smile, then reached forward and wrapped her arm around my neck as she pressed her lips onto mine. I reciprocated the kiss as I grabbed onto her back, and, steeling my nerves, I slid my hands down her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her into my lap. She moaned against my mouth, then kissed me again before pulling away from me for a moment, biting her bottom lip.
"Micheal, I'm serious about this when I say this." She said. "I love you. I really love you Micheal."
I nearly melted from the smile, but instead I pulled her in for another kiss, and before I could stop myself, I untied the rope that was around the waist of my robe, and I slipped the top of the robe off, leaving my rather muscular body half bare in front of her.
"I love you too, Marine." I said.
CLICK!!
Unbelievably, I watched as the locket fell right off of Marine's neck and into my lap, and for the moment, there was just a stunned silence between us as we both stared at the locket. I gingerly picked it up, staring at it in the dim lights of the room, and amidst our heavy breathing, I looked Marine directly in her eyes.
"I love you." I said, near breathlessly.
Without another word, Marine grabbed on me and began kissing my neck, and as she did, I threw the stupid locket away, hearing it clatter violently against the wall as I grabbed onto Marine's shoulders and pressed her down against the bed, getting on top of her as she stared at me lovingly. She reached down as I shook off the top of the robe, and I saw that she untied her robe, and in one swift motion, she opened it up, exposing her naked form in front of me.
"Oh my God." I said as I stared at her.
Truthfully, I was speechless as I stared at her in front of me, with her perfect, round breasts, leading down to her toned abs that heaved and fell rhythmically with her breathing, and past that, all the way down to her crotch, as soon as I looked, I felt a heat growing down below.
"Marine?"
"Aye?"
"You wanna go all the way?"
She leaned up and kissed me, then leaned into my ear and dropped her voice to a whisper.
"Aye, you read my mind."
And with that, I felt Marine's hand grip me down below, and I gasped as I got in position. I sat on my legs in front of her, getting ready for what was to come, but at that moment, Marine got up from her position, lowered her head down to my crotch, put her mouth around me, and began to bob her head up and down, causing an explosion of feelings to rocket up and down my spine. I gasped yet again, then leaned back against the footboard of the bed, brushing stray strands of hair out of my face as the most erotic slurping sounds filled my ears. My mouth hung open and my legs tensed up, and my breathing hitched as Marine blew me, but I managed to fight down the feelings for now as I gently laid my hands on her bobbing head.
"M-Marine, my God that feels amazing." I said, my words mere whispers against the sounds that she made. "Don't stop!"
She moaned in response, and my knees buckled as I laid back against the footboard of the bed as she continued with what she was doing, earning more and more moans from me. Eventually, through a combination of her blowing me, and the sounds she made, I began to feel a build up as my release began to approach me like a wall.
"Whoa, whoa whoa, Marine I'm-"
Right at that, she pulled her head back up and wiped her lips, and I felt the buildup dying down, which was rather infuriating, but, with the look of lust that she gave me, all of my frustration melted away.
"Marine!" I said, leaning back against the footboard. "Why didn't you-"
She put her finger to my lips, and it surprised me so much that I quieted down.
"Here." She said. "You can have your chance."
She laid down on her back against the bed, and she spread both her legs and her arms for me, inviting me in. My heart still pounded in my chest, but after just a moment, I got back up, then mounted on Marine and stared in her eyes as she helped guide me in.
"Are you ready?" She asked. "You're not talking that much."
"I'm just trying to concentrate." I said, my eyes drawn to her near hypnotic breasts. "But aye, I'm ready."
She gave me a smile, then, I felt myself slowly slip inside of her, and my arms went weak, allowing me to collapse against her as I heaved inside of her. She moaned loudly as we collided, but I picked myself up off of her chest and kissed her yet again as I began to thrust in and out of her. My hips moved back and forth almost in sync with hers, and that, with the combination of the heat that we were producing, I felt like I was rather close to passing out. But, I steeled my nerves and kept at it, trying to keep my stamina up as the pressure mounted.
"Fuck, Micheal!" She said, holding onto my chest as I moved back and forth. "H-Harder!"
I started to pound harder and harder, trying my best to please her, and thankfully, it was working amazingly as she arched her head and neck back, releasing some of the most pleasing sounds I'd ever heard in my life. I felt her wrap her legs around me, and that kind of worried me, since I was planning on pulling out, refusing to make the same mistake that so many of my friends made.
"Wait, Marine." I said, not slowing down my pace for anything in the world. "W-why the legs? I'm gonna pull out."
"No!" She said. "I took a contraceptive from Amelia! Do it inside me!"
I was still wary about it, but nevertheless, I pressed on the attack, pounding so deeply into her that I could barely speak. Marine reached up behind her, grabbing onto the pillow as she let loose one of the loudest moans I had ever heard in my life. She screamed as I hit her sensitive spot over and over, and I saw that through all of the roughness, tears of ecstasy were beginning to well up in her eyes, washing down the sides of her face and staining the bedsheets. But, as all good things, after both a while and a few changes of positions, I felt the end rapidly approaching, and I held tight onto Marine as I whispered in her ear.
"I'm gonna...I'm gonna-"
"Aye, do it!" She said, squeezing her legs and pressing me as deep as I could into her.
And with one final thrust, my full release hit me, and I was in bliss.