Chapter 1

By SouthernPansy666 aka, Southern Pansy

Hastur laughed wickedly as he approached the strange blue box. It had landed on its side, its blinking light on its top was busted but it still flickered as if in defiance.

But Hastur ignored it as Sandalphon snapped his fingers and the blue doors slowly creaked open.

Hastur turned to the trio of hulking demons waiting silently behind him. "Judas, Cassius, you help the angel with the traitors. Brutus, you get the girl."

Sandalphon entered the blue box and found the Archangel Gabriel, the traitors Aziraphale and Crowley lying unconscious. Sandalphon was disgusted by the sight of Gabriel holding the limp form of the Abomination. He turned to Judas and Cassius, not at all intimidated by their demonic forms.

"Mind your claws you fiends." Sandalphon said. "They are already damaged. And I intend to do the rest." The three traitors had injuries due to the fall. But no matter.

"Hurry up in there!" Hastur snapped. "It's fucking freezing our here and another blizzard is going to hit soon!"

Sandalphon shuddered. That was the only downside to this new partnership with Hastur. The cold was bloody brutal....

Judas and Cassius picked up two of the traitors while he himself dragged the once highly respected Archangel Gabriel out of the blue box himself.

"Report back to Gehenna as soon as you finish your task with Sandalphon." Hastur said as Brutus emerged from the blue box carrying the limp form of the Abomination. Hastur smiled as he tore off the bloody jackets that were covering her shivering body. "Make sure you give these to Crowley." Hastur said as he tossed them to the angel.

"I want Crowley to wallow in the fact that his precious daughter is going to freeze."