Chapter 46

"Crowley." Hastur replied in greeting. "I hope that you find your accommodations satisfactory."

"What the fuck have you done to my daughter?!" Crowley yelled as he pounded on the door. 

"Oh you're going to see Crowley,  in fact that is why I am here." 

"Is she even alive?" Gabriel rasped. He clutched the bars, if he could he would have gotten answers out of him already. But Hastur ignored him. "I'm here to meet with Sandalphon to request the temporary release of two special tenants. I believe you know them, Samyaza and Lillith."

"What do you want with them? What do they have to do with Eden?" Crowley demanded. He took a quick glance back at Aziraphale, who had woken up, to Crowley’s dismay.

"Well once Sandalphon and I have finished filling out all the necessary forms, preparations will be made for Lillith and Samyaza to be transported to Gehenna for a chance to fight against the Abomination." 

"Why are they here?" Aziraphale rasped as he sat up slowly. 

"Lillith is here for defying the Dark Councils orders." Hastur replied. "Apparently she didn't listen to them when Beezlebub and the others denied her request to take revenge against you lot." Aziraphale flinched.

"And Samyaza is here for treason against Hell, but that is beside the point. They're going to rip that Abomination of yours to shreds, or whatever is left of her. Hard to say really, last I saw her she didn't look too good."

"Fuck you." Gabriel spat as Aziraphale let out a sob.

"Hastur…." Crowley rasped, his voice cracking from desperation. "I'm begging you….please….take me instead. Let my daughter and my family go, I'm the one you want."

Hastur leaned in close to the barred window. "I'm afraid that's not how revenge works my dear Crowley. I know Ligur would agree." 

"So that's what this is about?" Crowley demanded. "Because I defended myself?"

"As much as I would love to watch you squirm Crowley I'm afraid I must go. I have a meeting to attend and lots of paperwork to fill out. You know how it is. I'll tell your "daughter" you sent your regards….well if you even have a daughter by the time I return...." 

"Aaaaah!" Gabriel roared in fury and tried ramming into the door shoulder first. 

Hastur's laughter echoed throughout the hallways as Crowley darted to Aziraphale's side. The angel wept in despair, fearing the worst for his Little One.