Chapter 52

The train station was surprisingly in pristine condition, albeit covered in ice and jagged pieces of ice here and there. 

"So what is the price these demonic horses demand?" Raguel asked as he helped Eden from the carriage. 

"We just wanted to meet the Champion." The brown horse rumbled. "Really?" Eden replied as she approached the horses. 

"Yes." The white horse replied. "There's a group of angels and demons who want different lives. Demons who regret the terrible things they've done. As well as angels who want a different life where they can help humans. As well as have normal domestic lives on Earth."

"And what do you two want?" Abraxas asked.

"We want to leave this place and roam free as horses. That is all we ever wanted. You and your parents have given us hope Eden. Ever since your parents thwarted the War the first time, it only spurred things on down here."

"Do you plan to leave?" Eden asked as she stroked the horse's mane. The brown horse continued,  "We will now, that the higher ups are distracted, thanks to you. Would you be so kind and unhook us from this carriage?" 

"Sure!" The four of them unhooked the pair of horses and before they left Eden gave them each an apple in thanks. "Goodbye Moreau. Goodbye Juliet." Eden murmured as they galloped away.