Chapter 80

"Hnnnh." Aziraphale moaned as he drifted awake. 

"Aziraphale!" Aziraphale's eyes flew open at Crowley's voice. "You scared me angel…." Aziraphale wrapped his arms around Crowley and rasped. "I'm alright dear boy." Aziraphale felt Crowley trembling. "I'm alright." With Crowley's help, Aziraphale sat up slowly and was greeted by the sight of Dr. Bella Young examining Gabriel and Eden. 

"You did well miracleing their clothes dry and putting them on this warm rug." Bella said. Aziraphale looked down and realized that his clothes were dry. 

"Are they all right?" Aziraphale rasped as Crowley wrapped another blanket around him, then offered him a steaming mug of cocoa. 

"They need rest. As do you once you have finished your warm drink. I've already talked with Crowley on how to care for Eden and Gabriel." As Bella left the room Crowley pressed a warm cloth against Aziraphale's forehead.

"It's warm…" Aziraphale murmured.

"I soaked it in warm water. Bella said it helps." 

"Do Eden and Gabriel have one?" Aziraphale glanced at Gabriel and Eden's limp forms, only to sigh in relief when he saw that they each had a warm compress.

"Take it easy Aziraphale. I'll be keeping an eye on both of them." 

Aziraphale took a few more sips of cocoa and then he finally fell asleep, snuggled next to Eden.