Chapter 88

Gabriel had laughed so hard he thought a rib was broken. While poor Eden was beet red with embarrassment. To make this even more unpleasant, her parents had brought baby pictures….oh God not the baby pictures…..

"You were quite a handful weren't you?" Gabriel chuckled. He had enjoyed every story from Eden's childhood, even the ones he had already heard before. He especially enjoyed the baby pictures. Eden was indeed quite adorable and Eden was even more adorable when she was embarrassed.

Eden was particularly embarrassed when Aziraphale told everyone about the time when she was only less than a week old, she had sneezed for the first time while Crowley was making funny faces at her.....when she sneezed, instead of snot, a burst of flame flew from her mouth and nose.

Crowley had been so proud that he didn't even care that his eyebrows had been burned off.....

"Ngk." said Eden but she perked up when Aziraphale finally said it was time to share stories about the groom.

Now it was Gabriel's turn to be embarrassed….

Gabriel was flabbergasted when Crowley revealed the ruse of keeping Aziraphale on Earth when he and Sandalphon had delivered Aziraphale's medal in person. 

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck self consciously as Crowley also recounted the "Archangel fucking Gabriel" incident. He had already known about Crowley and Aziraphale switching places for awhile now,  but the last part was quite embarrassing….not his greatest moment….

He thought he would discorporate when Aziraphale recounted the "Pornagraphy" story….followed by the incident where he got sick at the carnival…

But at last it was Eden's turn. Eden fortunately spared Gabriel of any further embarrassment and simply recounted the day she met the Archangel, followed by her favorite memories with him so far.

"My favorite moment was giving Gabe his first meal. It seemed to really lift his spirits…"

And that's when Gabriel stepped in and added his side to the story….