Chapter 97

"I knew you'd look gorgeous in a tux." Eden grinned as she gazed into her new husband's purple eyes. They were now having their very first dance together as husband and wife. They were dancing to Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling In Love." The lead singers of both Imagine Dragons and Skillet were serenading the couple and the onlookers as they played on acoustic guitars. They had also sang both father daughter dance songs as well to Eden’s delight.

"And you, as always, took me by surprise." Gabriel thought his knees were going to buckle. Eden's cheeks were decorated with a dash of glitter which made her brown freckles glisten like stars.

"You do the same for me Gabe." Eden smiled,  thinking that she would faint, her new husband looked so….ineffable….

"You look ineffable Edie." Gabriel rasped as their foreheads touched. "Hey I was going to say that, but about you…."

"They make a lovely couple don't they." Aziraphale said softly as he and Crowley watched from the side. 

"Ngk. Yeah, lovely….." Crowley's voice suddenly broke as he wiped his eyes quickly. "Course they do, my Queenie is the bride. Look at her,  all grown up,  married, happy and not my tiny, little baby anymore…."

"Oh my love, you're crying…" Aziraphale rasped. 

Crowley shrugged. "So what if I am? You're crying too…"

"Indeed I am." Aziraphale rasped in reply. "But they are joyful tears."

"Yeah." Crowley concurred. "Joyful ones."