Chapter 24

"Where is that guy taking her?" Gabriel demanded as Aziraphale doubled over in pain. Crowley desperately tried to soothe his husband's pain but it seemed that since this pain wasn't Aziraphale's Crowley couldn't ward it away. 

The TV screen flickered off. "No!" Gabriel exclaimed, "Eden…."

Beezlebub glared at Hastur. "How did our second best Hellhound just turn from its original kill?"

"I don't know Lord." Hastur replied, still trying to process what he just witnessed. 

"Bringing that Abomination here was too dangerous." Beezlebub continued. "It just possibly corrupted a loyal Hellhound and who knows how many riots this might cause now that the word is out that she's here…." 

"I can assure you that tomorrow's fight will be much more entertaining." Hastur said. "I'm sure that crowds will be anticipating it-"

"It better be." Beezlebub snapped. "You're already on thin ice Hastur for doing all of this behind Hell's back….all for your revenge against the traitor Crowley. Consider yourself lucky I don't dunk you in holy water right this second!"

As Beezlebub left, Hastur trembled with rage at the smug grin that Dagon cracked at him as she followed Beezlebub out of the balcony.

Once Hastur was sure they were gone,  he made his way towards the infirmary.