Chapter 92

"Hold your head up!" Crowley snapped at Gabriel. The Archangel was staring at his damn notes again while Crowley was combing his hair. "Tape your vows to the mirror if you have to, but don't move! I want you to look perfect for my Queenie." 

They were at the Falls, since the wedding would be at St James Park, the Fells and the Archangel agreed that the best thing would be to have the bride and groom get prepped at the Falls and at South Downs. 

"Oh uh sorry…" Gabriel held his head up. He was a nervous wreck. Today was the day.  He was finally going to marry Eden, and finally see her in that wedding dress…..but it was quite difficult to concentrate amidst the chaos around him. Adam was prepping his and Bella's son, Terry Neil for his duty as ring bear, while Warlock, Newt, Shadwell, and even Adam's father, Mr. Young was helping Abraxas and Raguel choose their tuxes. They were quite literally the last minute guests…

Even Mr. Dowling, Warlock's father was there, asking yet again what kind of dog Hellraiser was….

Hellraiser and Dog knew they should have gone with the bridesmaids and bride to be….

"Oh my Little One you look as beautiful as when you first tried this on." Aziraphale rasped as Eden's bridesmaids admired the dress. Pepper excused herself to prepare her and Wensleydale's daughter, Magnolia, and Brian and Soairse's daughter, Agnes, for their flower girl duties.