Chapter 1 Crossing into Cannon Fodder

Longya Village.

    "Brother Ye, you're back!"

    "Brother Ye, what did you buy!"

    "Brother Ye, the white orchids in your field are about to ripen. The fruits you planted are really good."

    Seeing Chu Ye, People in the village stopped their work and greeted Chu Ye.

    "Well, I'm back." Chu Ye smiled and said a few words to everyone before leaving.

    After Chu Ye left, several villagers started chatting.

    "Young Master Ye, it's really amazing. I thought he was a eldest young master who doesn't work hard and can't distinguish between grains. "

    "The white orchid that Ye grows too fast, is there any secret recipe?"

    "The camel is bigger than a horse, so it is a young master from the Chu family, and some methods are normal."

    "No. I know what kind of means, if only I could grow the land as well as Young Master Ye."

    "Okay, don't worry about it, can someone tell you the way of eating like this?"

    "It's good to be born in a big family. Ah! It's much better than those of us who work hard, if you awaken your soul pet master talent and contract a powerful soul beast, then you will become a master."

    One gold coin can be exchanged for 10 silver coins, and one silver coin can be exchanged for With 10 copper coins, most of the people in Longya Village are poor. A family with a good income in the village earns about 10 gold coins a year. Chu Ye's white orchid has only been planted for more than a month, and it will be harvested immediately. His eyes were hot and tight. Although the villagers had hot eyes, they didn't dare to make any crooked ideas because of Chu Ye's surname.

    Longya Village is a small village under the jurisdiction of the Chu family, one of the three major families in Wuling City. Many villagers in this village live by planting white orchid, silver leaf grass and raw bone flowers and trading them for the Chu family businessmen, just like Longya. In this way, there are hundreds of small villages that have cooperative relations with the Chu family.

    In order to strengthen the control of the villages under the Chu family, they will arrange the family disciples to manage the villages. Longya Village is located in a remote area, and most of the villagers are poor. Willing to come.

    Chu Ye was sent here because of the death of his grandfather, and the soul pet master's talent test was low-grade.

    Although Chu Ye was not well-liked in the Chu family, with the name of the Chu family, in the eyes of the villagers, he was already a person who was not easy to offend.

    When Chu Ye first came, people in the village were worried that Chu Ye, the eldest young master, would use the name of the Chu family to make a fortune in the village, and they were not very impressed.

    After Chu Ye came over, he found someone to repair the Chu family's house in the village, and sent people to plough the eight acres of spiritual fields under his name. People are no longer afraid of Chu Ye, and they can also say a few words of greetings when they meet.

    Chu Ye returned to the yard, closed the door, and let out a sigh of relief.

    When he returned to the village before, Chu Ye met the matchmaker Wang at the entrance of the village. The other party actually wanted to tell him a twelve-year-old girl, which scared him enough.

    Chu Ye touched the necklace on his neck and smiled bitterly. He is not from this world. He is from modern times. He is still a bachelor at the age of thirty-one. , He was still talking about a twelve-year-old girl, Chu Ye couldn't help but sigh that good luck is tricking people.