Chapter 170 Fighting the Locust Swarm

After half a day.

    Chu Ye fiddled with the compass and said, "Here it is." The

    compass was densely populated with light spots, and the various light spots were superimposed on each other, making it difficult to distinguish them.

    A large number of locusts swarmed from all directions, and the giant apes of the monkey village rushed out of the nest with thick sticks.

    The giant apes in the village are bigger and bigger than the other, and they walk loudly. Hundreds of giant apes are dispatched at the same time, and the momentum is amazing.

    One giant locust was swept to the ground by a stick.

    The giant monkey was so powerful that the locusts that were swept away by the stick died in large numbers.

    The attack area of ​​the giant monkey is a little small and its efficiency is a little low.

    The giant monkey waved his stick and swept around. Chu Ye saw a monkey being swept away by his companion with a stick.

    Fortunately, the giant monkeys in the monkey village have thick skin and thick flesh.

    The beaten monkey got up and continued to fight the locusts. There was no reaction in the nest, which made Chu Ye secretly sigh about the harmony of the monkey group. Unlike Xuebao and Xiaobai, these two were mixed together, and they didn't fight for three days, and they went to the house to uncover the tiles.

    "Boom." The monkey that was swept away before was swept away again.

    Chu Ye looked at the monkey who was beaten for the second time, his brows twitched, and a bad premonition surged in his heart. Sure enough, the giant monkey got up with a stick and knocked out the monkey who accidentally injured him. The flying giant monkey secretly said: The monkeys in the monkey village are not in harmony!

    "Disperse, disperse." Several villagers in Monkey Village shouted.

    The monkeys were scattered, fighting each other, and the chance of accidental injury was greatly reduced.

    The most conspicuous among the monkeys is an old monkey holding a flag. That old monkey is the patron saint of the village, and the people in the monkey village honor him as the golden retriever.

    The flag in the old monkey's hand should be a magic weapon, and the flag is engraved with a series of texts.

    Every time the old monkey waved the flag, a hurricane would form, and swarms of locusts were involved in it and died. After a while, the locusts around the old monkey piled up like clouds, and the power of the ninth-order warrior spirit beast was fully displayed.

    Lin Chuwen released Little Cai and Little Fox at the same time, and Chu Ye also summoned the swarm.

    Xiao Cai flapped her wings and rushed into the locust swarm.

    Xiaocai's wings are exceptionally gorgeous, like the highest-quality colored glass, Xiaocai easily created pieces of illusion, and most of the ordinary locusts were low-minded, caught in the illusion, and began to kill each other.

    The contracted beasts of the Monkey Village are all monkeys. When they saw Xiao Cai, many monkey village teenagers were a little surprised.

    "Uncle Hou Liang, is that butterfly also a soul beast? What's the use of a butterfly contract beast!" A young man asked scratching his head.

    "The Butterfly Contract Beast is very useful." The monkey village boy couldn't see Xiao Cai's attack method, but the adult villagers did.

    Hou Liang was a little surprised when he saw the locusts killing each other.