Chapter 41 The heroine appears

Chu Ye sold the honey and returned to Longya Village.

    Seeing Chu Ye's appearance, Lin Chuwen was a little puzzled, "What's wrong with you? The honey sale is not going well?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Nothing."

    "Is there any way you can cover up the gold spots on Xiaoyin's body? ?" Knowing that Chu Sichen was coming, Chu Ye always felt a little uncomfortable.

    Lin Chuwen thought for a while and said, "Do you want Xiaoyin to look like a normal silver-winged bee, so as to deceive the elders in the bee colony?"

    Lin Chuwen: "..." He wanted to deceive It's actually Chu Sichen! However, it is also possible to deceive the group of silver-winged bees by the way. "That's right."

    Lin Chuwen thought about it and said, "I can try to develop a paint that won't hurt my body and apply it to him."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's good, as soon as possible."

    Lin Chuwen Looking at Chu Ye, he was a little puzzled, "Did you have a strange dream again?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I dreamed that someone wanted my jade pendant."

    Lin Chuwen frowned. , said: "Jade pendant, that can't be let out."

    The red blood marrow on the jade pendant itself is a good thing, Lin Chuwen intuition that the jade pendant might not be so simple, not to mention, the thing is the relic of Chu Ye's parents, Even if it is of no use, it is not good to give in!

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I think so too."

    "I will prepare the paint as soon as possible." Lin Chuwen said.

    Lin Chuwen's efficiency is extremely high. In three days, he developed a medicinal powder and applied a layer to Xiaoyin, but Xiaoyin was not willing to cooperate.

    Some silver-winged bees in the silver-winged swarm think that he has a golden spot as a freak. Xiaoyin has a certain inheritance memory. He knows that he has a golden-winged bee because he has the blood of the golden-winged bee. It was much more powerful, and after Chu Ye's consolation, Xiao Yin was willing to apply this kind of paint.

    ...

    More than ten days later, a luxury motorcade drove into Longya Village, attracting many villagers from Longya Village to run out to watch.

    In this small place like Longya Village, a few soul pet masters of the junior level who come to the junior level on weekdays are very eye-catching.

    Chu Sichen and his party consisted of dozens of people, including more than a dozen soul pet masters, the guard leader responsible for the safety of the caravan, and the ninth-order soul master cultivation base. The scales and horses were compared, and they were immediately compared to the horizon.

    "The Chu family is here." Chu Ye didn't like to talk about the Chu family, but Lin Chuwen still heard a few things in the village.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "Yeah! It's still here."

    This time, Chu Sichen led the caravan out, on the one hand to do business, on the other hand to inspect the territory for the family.

    A small place like Longya Village is not worth the other party to set foot in. Chu Ye has a feeling that the other party may be coming for him.

    Chu Ye stayed in the room to process the honey in the beehive, and a loud noise came in.

    "Brother Ye is so arrogant! Cousin, I won't show up when I arrive."     Chu