Chapter 186 Purple Eyed Cloud-Winged Tiger

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were trudging through the mountains and forests. Along the way, they encountered several interceptions and avoided them.

    Chu Ye fiddled with the compass in his hand, and his expression changed a bit. He said, "A big fish has come."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at the compass and said, "The ninth-rank warrior?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, He should be an old man, and he doesn't want to die if he can't become a king, probably because of the life-extending potion and cultivation experience promised by the ancestors of the Five Poisons."

    "If it happens, I'm afraid there will be a tough battle." Lin Chuwen said.

    He and Chu Ye had quite a few soul beasts in their hands, but the spirit beasts of the ninth rank of warriors were still a bit tricky for the two of them.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "You can't hit it hard." Making the battle bigger is not good for them.

    There are a lot of people chasing them now. It is not easy for them to stay in one place for too long. There are too many people looking for them. Once their whereabouts are revealed, they may face a large number of soul masters.

    "Let Mo Tuanzi and Xiaobai touch it and kill that spirit master."

    From what the compass showed, the spirit master had already begun to exhaust his energy and blood, his combat power was average, and the spirit beasts were not easy to deal with. They are much weaker, and if they kill the spirit master, the spirit beasts will also encounter backlash. At that time, they can easily get what they want.

    "Sneak attack?" Xiaobai said while looking at Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, proudly holding a cat face, and said dissatisfiedly: "This dignified white tiger, you always make me do such sneaky things. You're too bastard."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes, and said with some disgust, "If you can scratch the other party to death with one claws, why would I use such a thing?"

    Xiaobai said sullenly, "It's all you. It's useless, if you are the Soul King, the speed of my cultivation is definitely not like this."

    Chu Ye curled his lips and said, "If I were the Soul King, a bunch of soul beasts of superior quality would line up for me to choose. I have to think carefully about whether to accept your cat as a soul beast..."

    Xiao Bai suddenly felt himself Being offended, he was furious, "You idiot, this dignified white tiger, don't say you are the Soul King, you are the Soul King, and it is also your honor to accept this seat as a soul pet!"

    Chu Ye rubbed Xiaobai's head, Said: "Okay, esteemed Lord Baihu, now the situation is special, you should feel wronged."

    Xiaobai glared at Chu Ye and reluctantly agreed with Chu Ye's approach.

    The compass can generally determine the tracker's whereabouts, and Mo Tuanzi only needs to take Xiaobai to touch it.

    Mo Tuanzi turned into a shadow, covering Xiaobai, and Xiaobai disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye, and said worriedly: "There won't be any problem."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Don't worry, no."

    Although Xiaobai's level was slightly lower, his bloodline Gao, even if they can't fight head-on, with Mo Tuanzi's assistance, it shouldn't be a problem to retreat.