Chapter 38 Solving the Wolves

After slaying the wolves, Chu Ye spent a few days grooming in the village and released the bee colony to collect honey on the mountain.

    There were many plum blossoms on the mountains outside the plum village, which made Chu Ye very happy.

    The silver-winged bee swarm roamed in Plum Village, which attracted a lot of discussion among the people in Plum Village.

    "I didn't expect that the silver-winged bee is so powerful!"

    "I heard that it was a soul pet master who had contracted with the silver-winged bee. I didn't pay much attention to it. The winged wasps have the greatest effect."

    "The ants are killing the elephants! Although Ye Shao has contracted a silver-winged wasp, he can control a group of them!"

    "I heard that Ye Shao in Longya Village relies on I made a lot of money from beekeeping and selling honey, but I didn't expect to fight so hard."

    "You didn't see it! Those wolves were stung by bees at that time! They fell to the ground crying and howling.

    " It's miserable! It's swollen a lot." The villager who spoke, tightened his legs unconsciously.

    "That little fox is also very powerful. I thought it was a dud, but I didn't expect it to be so fierce in battle."

    "The strength of Young Master Ye and Young Master Lin is somewhat unexpected. In comparison, the Wang brothers and sisters' The strength is somewhat unworthy of the name."

    "No matter what, it is good to be a soul pet master!"

    ...

    A group of villagers were discussing, with a deep sigh.

    "Is Young Master Ye here?" The village chief of Mei Village knocked on the door with a few people.

    Chu Ye opened the door, welcomed the village chief and others into the house, and asked, "Is there anything wrong with the village chief?" The village chief of

    Mei Village immediately handed over a bag of gold coins, "This village has already reported to the state government about the wolf pack. The reward you brought back."

    "It's work." The

    village chief of Mei Village waved his hand quickly and said, "Where, Ye Shao is very polite, this time thanks to Ye Shao, otherwise our village is really..."

    Chu Ye smiled lightly, and said, "The village chief has already thanked him, so you don't need to be so polite."

    The village chief of Mei Village was a little embarrassed, so he talked with Chu Ye for a while and left.

    After the village chief left, Chu Ye threw the bag containing the gold coins to Lin Chuwen, "There are a lot of gold coins, but it's not in vain this time."

    "Just keep the gold coins, what can you do for me?" Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye leaned back on the chair and said, "Don't you want to make some high-end potions? You have to spend money."

    Every pharmacist has to spend money. Lin Chuwen's talent is good, and the success rate is not bad. High, the flowers are already low.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Then I'll take it."

    Chu Ye raised his hand, indicating that Lin Chuwen was welcome.

    Xue Bao was lying on the table eating honey, and Chu Ye couldn't help but laugh at it.

    Lin Chuwen took a small dish of honey and handed it to Chu Ye. "Try it, this time Xiaoyin gave Xuebao, the taste is very good."

    Chu Ye took a few mouthfuls of honey, nodded, and said, "The taste is different from the previous ones."

    The honey brewed by the previous bee colonies , Most of them have no rank, but now this batch of honey is made by a large part of silver-winged bees with rank.

    "I've seen the beehives in a hurry. There aren't many bee colonies brought here this time. You can probably collect fifteen jars of honey and sell them for one hundred gold coins, so it shouldn't be a problem." Lin Chuwen said.

    Although the honey that can be collected this time is less, the price should be able to go up a lot.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said: "No need, the plum blossom source is good, but the amount of honey produced is not large, and high-quality honey is also good for the bee colony. Instead of selling it for money, it is better to use it to supply the bee colony. "Anyway, he made money, but he also spent it on improving the strength of the bee colony. The bee colony should eat a little more good honey, and it should have the same effect as if he fed it with broken soul crystals.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    "In Longya Mountain, was the previous queen bee a general?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded

    . Xiaoyin should have a lot of benefits."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It should be, but it's still a

    little early." Xiaoyin is only fifth-order now, and has not yet torn his face with the little queen bee in the mountain. Time, take your time, there will always be a time when Xiaoyin dominates the Longyashan bee colony.

    After the wolves were resolved, the two stayed in Mei Village for another ten days before returning to Longya Village.

    Not long after Chu Ye entered the village, he found that the villagers looked at him a little strangely, as if mixed with a little awe.

    When Chu Ye first came to the village, the people in the village were also in awe of him. However, at that time, what these people were in awe of was his identity in the Chu family, and they were afraid that his second ancestor would do something wrong in the village. This would be awe, but it was like they were in awe of him. people.

    "Young Master Ye, you're actually a mid-level cultivator of the Soul Warrior. It's really hard to hide it!" The village chief of Longya Village stepped forward and said enthusiastically.

    The village chief of Meicun met him this time, gave him a generous gift, and thanked him again and again. The village chief felt that he was in the light of Chu Ye, and his impression of Chu Ye improved a lot.

    Chu Ye smiled and understood that the village chief's reaction should be something he heard from the village chief of Mei Village.

    "There's not much to say." The

    village chief was a little puzzled. When Chu Ye first came to the village, he was not a soul pet master.

    No wonder Chu Ye was able to make money so much. It turned out that he was already an intermediate spirit warrior.

    The village chief thought about it for a second, and then thought about it again. After all, Chu Ye is a member of the Chu family. The Chu family is a big family. Perhaps it was the trump card left by the elders of the family that made Chu Ye progress so fast.

    After Meicun and his party, Chu Ye's reputation gradually spread. After the reputation spread, there was also an advantage, that is, it was much more convenient for Chu Ye to go to various villages to release bees. You can befriend a promising soul pet master, why not do it.

    A soul pet master who can keep bees may only have more money, but a soul pet master who can deal with wolves is awe-inspiring.