Chapter 50 Ice Candle Elixir

Lin Chuwen walked into the house, closed the doors and windows, and started refining the ice candle essence. Soon a crystal clear potion was tempered.

    Chu Ye reached out and touched it, and felt the coldness of his hand.

    "It's so icy!"

    "Ice candles are made of bone fluid, that's how it is." Lin Chuwen poured a few buckets of water into the tub, and then poured the ice candles' bone fluid into it.

    Chu Ye tried the water temperature and found that it was very icy.

    Seeing that Lin Chuwen had the bath water ready, Xuebao couldn't wait to jump into the tub.

    Xuebao jumped too fast, a big splash of water was splashed out, and Lin Chuwen next to him was splashed.

    Chu Ye handed a square scarf to Lin Chuwen and said, "Is it alright."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "It's alright."

    Xuebao paddled vigorously in the tub, his big tail groaning. Shaking, the water splashed continuously on the ground.

    Chu Ye looked at Xue Bao and felt that the little fox looked very much like a child.

    The medicinal power of the potion continued to penetrate into Xue Bao's body, and Xue Bao made bursts of "woo woo" sounds from his mouth, whether it was comfort or pain.

    The water in the tub was originally cold, but after the medicinal power was completely absorbed, the cold stopped and the water temperature returned to normal.

    Xuebao jumped out of the tub, shook his wet hair, and there was a bit of excitement in his eyes.

    "The effect of the potion looks good!" Chu Ye felt that the aura on Xue Bao's body seemed to be a little stronger.

    Lin Chuwen nodded with satisfaction, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, "Ice candle essence is a reusable potion, soaking it like this once a day can improve Xuebao's physique, and Xuebao's use of ice attacks will make it even more powerful. smooth."

    Chu Ye rubbed his chin and said secretly: One ice candle fruit can just make one ice candle pure bone fluid, plus some adjuvants, even if Lin Chuwen can refine the medicine with a 100% success rate, one The cost of extracting bone fluid is also around 60 gold coins. If you soak it once a day, it will cost you 1800 gold coins a month. It burns money! However, in order to cultivate soul pets, no matter how much money you burn, you can only recognize it.

    The ice candle fruit can be kept for a limited time, so Lin Chuwen had to refine it with all his strength, and open the furnace five or six times a day.

    After refining the potion for three days in a row, Lin Chuwen was always tenacious and felt a little tired.

    ...

    One day, Lin Chuwen walked out the door and saw the village chief.

    The village chief was walking around the door and was very embarrassed when he saw Lin Chuwen rubbing his hands.

    "Why is the village chief here?" Lin Chuwen asked with some doubts.

    The village chief said a little embarrassedly: "I have something to do. I want to ask Lin Shao to help."

    "The village chief is welcome, but it doesn't matter." Lin Chuwen said politely.

    "Lin Shao is a pharmacist?"

    Lin Chuwen's expression changed, and the village chief's expression became even more embarrassing, "That's right, I have an ice python at home, and I have been restless these days, it seems that I feel the ice The breath of the attribute potion has always wanted to swim here, but I can’t stop it.”