Chapter 80 The Change of the Violet Sect

After refining the intermediate bloodline awakening potion, Lin Chuwen was also a worry.

    Xuebao jumped around in front of the mirror, shaking his head and waving his tail.

    Chu Ye joked before that Xuebao was stinky and beautiful, and Xuebao would be embarrassed. Now I don't know if it was because of thicker hair and thicker skin. Chu Ye said that the other party was indifferent.

    "Xuebao seems to have a lot of mirrors." Chu Ye didn't pay attention to it at first. Recently, he suddenly discovered that every time Xuebao looked in the mirror, the mirror he used seemed to be different.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said with a blushing face, "Yes."

    Every time Xuebao saw a beautiful mirror, he would secretly ask him to buy it. Obviously many mirrors look the same, but Xuebao just wants it.

    Lin Chuwen didn't buy it every time. Xuebao already had dozens of mirrors. Buying mirrors was not worth it. The key point was that Xuebao couldn't bear to throw any mirrors away, so the mirrors were piled up in the storage bag. Takes up a lot of space.

    "Xuebao's hobby is collecting mirrors!" Just as many girls in previous lives liked to collect babies and shoes, many of the spirit beasts here also have a habit of collecting.

    It is said that many birds like to collect all kinds of colorful stones, and the gold-eating beast likes to collect all kinds of different metals

    . It's too special.

    "Xuebao likes looking in the mirror so much, do you like it?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen said a little embarrassedly: "It's okay."

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "You look so good, you should take more photos, it's a pity not to take too many photos."

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Lin Chuwen changed the topic and said, "Let's go out for a walk?"

    The Ziluo Zong realm will be very lively. Lin Chuwen has been busy refining pharmaceuticals in recent days, and has been hiding in the house. After the system is completed, I want to go out and relax.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay."

    ...

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye went to a nearby restaurant for recreation.

    Right now, during the period when the Ziluo Sect was accepting disciples, the restaurants near the Ziluo Sect were full, and even the business of the surrounding restaurants was much better.

    Because he was worried that Chi Yu would be affected, the restaurant Chu Ye chose was far from the center of Ziluo Sect. Even so, the restaurant was still overcrowded.

    "I don't know if my son will be selected this time."

    "The young master of the Wang family is very talented. He is eighth-order at a young age, and the contracted beast is a middle-grade crypt rock dragon. I think he can be selected."

    "This time There are a lot of talented cultivators participating in the selection, and there are thirty-seven soul cultivators in the ninth rank alone, so my young master is still a little overwhelmed!"

    "Your son has suffered from the loss of his age. "

    The Tongtianque contracted by Lin's niece is very good at finding elixir, and may be the winner." Although Tongtianque is lacking in combat power, it flies fast and has a first-class ability to escape. If you are lucky, you can find a medicine garden. , may also be selected.