Chapter 197 Discovering the Teleportation Array

Qingyunzong.

    "Junior sister, are you busy?" Zhao Jin came over to greet him.

    "Fortunately, is there any news from Brother Two Realms City?" Chu Yanyu asked.

    Zhao Jin said with a strange expression: "I was about to tell you, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen killed Lin Nanjiang, and the two vice pets of the ancestors of the Five Poisons that Lin Nanjiang carried were also killed."

    Chu Yan Yu subconsciously widened his eyes and said, "No way, the assistant pets of the ancestors of the Five Poisons, aren't all warriors ninth-order beasts?" Lin Nanjiang himself also has a ninth-order peak war beast.

    Before, Senior Sister Wang Ning told herself that Lin Nanjiang was a half-step king and was very difficult to mess with. Is he dead now?

    Chu Yanyu originally thought that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen would have the best outcome, but they escaped from Lin Nanjiang's hands. Unexpectedly, the two actually killed Lin Nanjiang.

    Zhao Jin nodded and said, "It should be right!"

    "How is that possible." Chu Yanyu muttered.

    In Chu Yanyu's impression, although Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were a bit talented, there was still a big gap between them and Lin Nanjiang's kind of murderous monster.

    Zhao Jin looked at Chu Yanyu's expression and knew that the other party was really surprised.

    In fact, Zhao Jin himself was also very shocked. He had seen Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen back then, and he felt that they were two ordinary spirit masters, who had the skills of a wild beast, although they were able to live a life more than ordinary spirit masters. Stronger, but they are definitely not comparable to those from the big sects. I didn't expect...

    "Could it be that someone can help?" Lin Chuwen couldn't help saying.

    Zhao Jin shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be."

    "How did you do that!" Chu Yanyu said with some confusion.

    "Your nephew has a large number of bee colonies, and the combined power is not weak. His white civet cat is disguised, it may be a top-quality soul beast." Zhao Jin said.

    Chu Yanyu frowned and said, "The best soul beast, it's impossible."

    There was news before that the white civet cat was a top-grade soul beast, and she felt that this guess was a bit exaggerated, but now Zhao Jin actually told herself that it might be a top-grade soul beast.

    Chu Yanyu let out a sigh of relief, and a bitter smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

    Before, she was worried that Chu Ye had contracted a cat, which would affect his future, so she tried to persuade Chu Ye to replace it. At that time, Chu Ye was unwilling, and she said calmly that as long as the deputy pet was beautiful, thinking about it now, she was afraid. Big joke.

    Chu Yanyu frowned, still feeling that Zhao Jin's news was a bit exaggerated, "Even if Chu Ye hides his strength, he shouldn't be able to kill Lin Nanjiang! Is there any misunderstanding?"

    Zhao Jin shook his head, "Zongmen After verifying the news several times, it should not be wrong."

    Chu Yanyu said somewhat bewildered: "Little Ye is actually so powerful."

    Chu Yanyu secretly said: I seem to have underestimated Chu Ye's ability again, and their Chu family seems to be out of control. A terrific peerless genius.