Chapter 115 The Chicken Thief

Two Realms City.

    The days of Chu Ye and the others were peaceful, and the rare tranquility gave Chu Ye a feeling that the years were like water, and the years were quiet.

    The little fox ran over in a hurry, looking a little angry.

    Looking at Xuebao's appearance, Chu Ye said with some doubts: "Xuebao is in a bad mood, what's the matter? Who bullied you?"

    Xuebao said in a dark tone, "It's gone, there's a herbal chicken missing. ."

    Chu Ye tilted his head and said, "Is there a herbal chicken missing? Did you count it wrong!"

    Xuebao howled in anger, "No, I count very well."

    Little White Tiger He sneered and said, "You must be counting wrong, you are illiterate." Xue Bao said

    angrily, "You are the illiterate."

    Xue Bao said that he could already count from one to one hundred thousand. White Tiger is an idiot, he still stutters when he counts to a thousand.

    Not to be outdone, the little white tiger said: "No, he is a noble white tiger. He has inherited memory and was born with wisdom. Xuebao, this idiot, has his inheritance and memory in pieces."

    Xuebao screamed in anger and shouted. : He's not stupid, he's awesome.

    "Idiot, idiot, I have eaten so much nine-tailed fox grass, but I haven't passed on advanced soul skills..."

    Xue Bao angrily took out his big tail and slapped the little white tiger. past.

    Probably because of the "experienced" being drawn, the little white tiger was able to hide with ease.

    Xuebao lost the chicken, and he lost his hands again and again, roaring angrily.

    Xuebao's cry was quite shrill, and Chu Ye felt his ears buzzing, and he involuntarily took two steps back.

    "Xuebao, could it be that you ate the herbal chicken and forgot?" Chu Ye scratched his ears.

    Xuebao shook his head like a whirlwind, indicating that it was not, there was a record of the chicken he ate every day.

    Xiao Baihu stood beside Chu Ye and said gloatingly, "You must be greedy. You ate it when you were sleepwalking. You are shy and greedy."

    Xue Bao said angrily that he was not so greedy, and Xiao Baihu himself Greedy, eat dozens of pounds of meat every day, rice bucket rice bucket.

    Xiao Baihu said sullenly that he only spent a few hundred gold for a few kilograms of meat, and Xuebao cost several thousand gold for a chicken. Xuebao was a bottomless pit. In comparison, he was smart and save money.

    Lin Chuwen came over and watched the scene where the little fox and Xiaobai were fighting each other, then looked at Chu Ye who was watching the play next to him, shook his head, and said, "Okay, stop arguing." Xuebao

    and Xiaobaihu Seeing Lin Chuwen coming, they parted reluctantly.

    "Are you teasing them again?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No! I'm trying to persuade me to fight."

    Lin Chuwen said helplessly, "Why is this still happening?"

    Chu Ye said innocently, "I didn't persuade me!"

    Lin Chuwen said : "..." Xue Bao actually listened to Chu Ye's words very much. If Chu Ye persuaded him well, Xue Bao would have listened.