Chapter 111 The King of Ling Mulberry Tree

Chu Ye stayed in the spiritual field to check the growth of the elixir, and by the way, watered the elixir, and the little tiger ran over in a hurry.

    Chu Ye glanced at the little tiger and asked, "What's wrong?" The

    little tiger said dully, "The ball is gone." With a

    dark face, Chu Ye said, "The ball is gone? Didn't I buy it for you for more than 20 years? More than 20 balls, it is enough for you to find more than 20 tigresses." That's right, in the shop that sold hydrangea that day, Chu Ye bought more than 20 balls for the little tiger, enough to recruit two people. More than ten times.

    The little tiger grinned, indicating that he only wanted the ball, not the tigress.

    "You're not recruiting relatives, why is the ball gone?" Chu Ye asked angrily with his arms crossed.

    The little tiger lined up the hydrangea, and Chu Ye saw a row of hydrangea that had been scratched.

    Chu Ye rubbed his forehead and secretly said: It's too sinful. When he bought hydrangea before, in order to avoid the fate of stepping into the hydrangea store again, he bought a few more deliberately, but he didn't expect it to be finished so quickly.

    "This is actually broken." Chu Ye picked up a hundred-pound iron hydrangea.

    The people of the two worlds are fierce and sturdy. Many female nuns don't like the weak little white face, so they will use the iron hydrangea to recruit relatives. Chu Ye is very doubtful that using this ball to recruit new little girls, they don't want to marry at all, just want to kill them.

    "It's broken, it's broken, it's broken, go buy it, go buy it, go buy it!" The little tiger kept shouting around Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye got a headache from the noise, so he had to say, "Okay, okay, I got it."

    Chu Ye looked at the little tiger and remembered that the last time he bought hydrangea, the shop owner gave him a card, saying yes Next time I can get a discount in the past, he thought the card was useless and lost it.

    The little tiger looked at Chu Ye anxiously. Seeing that Chu Ye was wandering in the sky, he scolded Chu Ye for being partial. He only knew how to give the little fox elixir and buy pollen for Xiaoyin, but he had nothing.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said helplessly, "You just want the ball, don't you?"

    The little tiger tilted his head, thought for a while and nodded.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Then wait for me to go to the weapons store and come back with a few customized balls for you."

    Chu Ye thought to himself: ordinary balls are simply not enough for a little tiger to make, so he should get a big one for the little white tiger. Iron balls, preferably tens of thousands of pounds, so that you don't have to worry about the ball breaking suddenly, and you can still exercise.

    The little tiger looked at the rotten ball, tilted his head, thought about it, and said, "I want to look good."

    Chu Ye: "Got it..." What a lot of demands! The little white tiger is actually a face control. He thought that only foxes were stinky, but little tigers were also stinky.

    ...

    Chu Ye looked towards the sky, Xiaoyin led the swarm to fly back, and the swarm also brought back some spirit grass.

    "Xiao Yin is very powerful!" Chu Ye looked at Xiao Yin and said.

    Shortly after entering the cave, Xiaoyin took the bee colony out to collect honey.