Chapter 135 Finding a Pharmacist

Tianxing Building.

    "Senior brother, the medicine for you." Sinan Yue said.

    Si Dongfeng asked curiously, "What kind of potion?"

    "Binghun Qingxin potion, wasn't your assistant pet contaminated with the soul in the last beast swarm? It should be useful." Si Nanyue said.

    Si Dongfeng said in shock: "Binghun Qingxin Potion! You are not mistaken?"

    Si Nanyue said a little unhappily: "Senior brother, am I so unreliable in your eyes? Don't worry, I have found someone to test it. Now , there should be no problem."

    Si Nanyue was very aware of Si Dongfeng's desire for the Binghun Qingxin potion, and was afraid that Renkong would be overjoyed, so he specially found two senior appraisers to make sure that the potion was fine before sending the potion to Si Dongfeng.

    "Where did you come from?" Si Dongfeng asked curiously.

    "I found it in the dark market. This mutual market is really Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon! It seems that a mysterious pharmacist has sneaked into the dark market and sold potions. Unfortunately, I went late, and the potions were bought from others." Sinan Yue said with some regret.

    Si Dongfeng's second favorite star, the Jade Rhinoceros, was attacked by an illusory snake in the previous beast tide, and the soul was seriously injured.

    After knowing that the Binghun Qingxin potion was effective, the ancestor Kongming contacted a pharmacist of the Ziluo Sect for it, and paid a small price to invite the pharmacist. Unfortunately, the potion has not yet arrived, Ziluo After Zong was destroyed, Si Dongfeng's medicine was also lost.

    "The Ice Soul Purifying Potion should be a specialty of the Ziluo Sect!" Si Dongfeng said.

    Sinanyue shrugged, "That's not clear, maybe the pharmacist who sold the potions was a pharmacist who escaped from the Ziluo Sect, or maybe someone got the inheritance of the potions from the Ziluo sect.

    " Pharmacist, the level of pharmacy will not be low, and it is very valuable to win over." Si Dongfeng said.

    Sinanyue nodded, "That's right, but the other party is very careful. After selling the potion once, it disappears. It is said that this person sells many kinds of potions, such as jade bone potion, blue blood potion, and so on. Potion."

    "So much?"

    Sinanyue nodded and said, "Well, because the potion is relatively cheap, many people didn't believe that the potion was real at first, so they missed the opportunity." The

    dark market bought the potion last time . Many of the people who were in the dark market stayed on the sidelines and waited for the rabbits, but the person who sold the medicine didn't make any further moves.

    ...

    Chu Ye frowned when he saw the news on the rumor tree.

    "Binghun Qingxin Potion, did we sell a batch last time?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded, and said, "Yuxi Dujia sold a batch of five in total, fifty thousand one. "

    Someone is buying back this medicine outside, and it has already sold 150,000 pieces." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said helplessly: "I saw it, I didn't expect it to be like this, the Binghun Qingxin Potion, which should not be a particularly difficult drug to prepare, is so popular."

    Chu Ye: "... "Chu Ye felt that Lin Chuwen was like an academic tyrant, but this academic tyrant didn't know how precious the things he mastered because he worked behind closed doors.