chapter 144 sorrow

Not long after Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye left the Zhaixing Building, Chu Sichen and Chu Wan'er came to the Zhaixing Building.

    Chu Wan'er said dully: "The things here are really expensive!"

    Chu Wan'er liked two things in a row. After asking the price, she found that it was too expensive, so she had no choice but to give up.

    Chu Wan'er has a soul master father and a soul master brother. She has a lot of pocket money on weekdays. However, this is only compared to other women of the same age in the Chu family. There are countless prominent people in the Two Realms City. Chu Wan After all, she was just a woman from a small family, and she was immediately compared.

    Chu Sichen also felt that the things were a bit expensive, but most of the people who set up stalls in the Zhaixing Building were soul masters, so it was normal for things to be more expensive.

    "Brother, Bihai Pearl!" Chu Wan'er looked at Chu Sichen expectantly.

    The blue sea pearls are made into necklaces, which can be worn on the body all year round to nourish the skin of female soul masters, and are extremely popular with female soul pet masters.

    Chu Sichen saw that his sister really liked it, and spent 8,000 gold coins to buy a blue sea pearl.

    The person who sold the blue sea pearl was also the one who sold the colorful coral to Chu Ye. During the transaction, Chu Wan'er heard the discussions of several people around, and unexpectedly found out that Chu Ye spent 380,000 to buy the colorful coral. thing.

    Chu Wan'er originally liked blue sea pearls, but when she heard the people around her talking about colorful corals, she suddenly felt that the pearls in her hands were shabby.

    Chu Wan'er said sullenly, "Does the beast make so much money?" Chu Ye spent hundreds of thousands of dollars.

    Chu Sichen said with a dark face, "I don't know."

    Chu Wan'er saw that Chu Sichen's face was not very good, and did not continue to say anything.

    ...

    Chu Wan'er and Chu Sichen walked upstairs, and happened to meet Lin Mengrong and Mu Lingtian who came downstairs.

    Seeing the two of them, Chu Sichen's expression changed.

    When Chu Wan'er saw Lin Mengrong, her face was not very good.

    "Miss Lin is here too!" Chu Wan'er said lukewarmly.

    Chu Wan'er knew very well that her brother Chu Sichen liked Lin Mengrong. Originally, Chu Wan'er had a good impression of Lin Mengrong. The other party was beautiful and talented. Chu Wan'er regarded her as her sister-in-law. After leaving, Chu Wan'er felt very uncomfortable.

    The elder brother was so kind to each other, but Lin Mengrong just said he would leave.

    After my brother became a spirit master, I don’t know how many noble ladies came to ask for marriage. In the end, they all refused for Lin Mengrong’s sake. Lin Mengrong didn’t seem to care about my brother at all, so she turned around and picked up a taller branch and climbed it. .

    Lin Mengrong smiled and said, "Wan'er, long time no see."

    Chu Wan'er said with a sly smile, "Long time no see, Miss Lin is so lucky! The envoys around the flowers, one after another, not all of them. It 's heavy." Chu Sichen frowned and said, "

    Wan'er, don't talk nonsense."

    Chu Wan'er lowered her head a little resentfully, she was fighting for her brother, and her brother actually murdered her because of this woman. I was really obsessed with lard.