Chapter 51 The Omen of Insect Disaster

A luxury carriage drove into the village, and the village chief and several other villagers went out to greet them.

    "The steward is here, welcome." Although he was very dissatisfied with the firm's price-cutting behavior, the village chief still smiled apologetically, giving the visitor a face.

    "Village chief, what will you do with the ice candle fruit in your village this year!" the steward asked arrogantly.

    The steward of Fengye Commercial Bank lowered the price of ice candle fruit to thirty gold coins on the principle of lowering the price as much as possible.

    I thought that even if the price was low, the villagers could not bear to see the ice candle fruit rotten in their hands, and they would take it out for sale.

    Unexpectedly, it has been a while since the ice candle fruit matured, and there is still no movement in Qingquan Village. Originally, the supervisor wanted to find a few villagers to ask about the situation, but he did not want the villagers who entered the city in Qingquan Village these days. Can't see one.

    It happened that there was a customer who was in a hurry to ask for the ice candle fruit, so the steward could only come to Qingquan Village to see the situation.

    Even though I wanted Ice Candle Fruit, I still had a lot of space to manage.

    The village chief smiled and said with a relaxed attitude: "I am lucky this year. A passing caravan bought most of the ice candles. Now there are not many left in the village."

    Chu Ye said to the village chief. However, he and Lin Chuwen didn't want to be too ostentatious and kept them secret, so the people from Fengye Commercial Company came, and the village chief did not explain Chu Ye and the two of them.

    The steward's face changed, and he said, "Sold?" The

    village chief nodded, and said, "Yes!" The

    steward smiled and said, "Is it sold so fast?" The steward frowned, clearly in his heart. Some doubts.

    The village chief said as usual: "Yeah! I didn't expect to sell so fast? The ice candle fruit in our village this year is still good. The steward should go and see it." The

    steward's face changed and said. : "Then I really want to see it."

    The steward looked at the clean ice candle fruit trees that had been picked, and thought that what the village chief said was not a lie. Candles are picked.

    "This is the last batch. The ones that matured earlier have all been sold out." The village chief said proudly with his hands on his back.

    The steward had a blue face, squeezed out a smile, and said, "Really? That's really good."

    Fengye Commercial usually buys ice candle fruit at a price of forty gold coins, and sells ice candle fruit for sixty gold coins. A good deal.

    Seeing that he was cut off, the steward felt extremely uncomfortable.

    "I don't know at what price the village chief sold it." The steward originally wanted to buy the ice candle fruit at a low price, but now, halfway through killing a Cheng Yaojin, he can only change his strategy.     The village

    chief was not worried that the remaining ice candles would rot in his hands, smiled and said, "The other party's offer is relatively high, fifty gold per piece." The

    steward said with a dark face, "Really?"

Chang nodded and said, "Yes! There are only thirty pieces of fruit left in the village now, which are not enough to sell."