Chapter 155 The Crazy Old Man

The little fox was injured, so Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen had to temporarily find two black cloud horses from the wild horses and tame them.

    The speed of the black cloud horse is relatively slow, but there is nothing that can be done.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen passed through a forest and encountered hundreds of colorful birds.

    A group of colorful birds chirped, quite energetic, Chu Ye couldn't help but raised his head and looked at it twice, and the corners of his mouth curved.

    The colorful bird was jumping on the tree, and the dew remaining on the tree was shaken down.

    When the two passed by, the dew happened to touch their bodies.

    Lin Chuwen sniffed lightly, his face changed greatly, "No."

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

    "The dew on this tree is not ordinary dew, it's all fascination. Lu, after this dew mixes with the smell of snake heart grass, it can attract snake spirit beasts." Lin Chuwen said.

    Lin Chuwen's soul power probed out, and soon found the snake heart grass growing sporadically in the woods on both sides of the road ahead. The snake heart grass grows like weeds and is extremely inconspicuous.

    They are covered with dew of fascination, and once they pass the road ahead, they will carry a strange fragrance on their bodies. This kind of strange fragrance cannot be smelled by humans, but for snakes, it has a fatal attraction.

    Once they fall into the trap, they will probably face the endless entanglement of spirit snakes.

    Chu Ye glanced at the compass, and his face changed slightly.

    There are a lot of fierce beasts in the 100,000 wild. There seems to be a snake cave around this place. The snake cave should be the territory of Heizawa Python, and there should be a snake king of the eighth-order war general. , that's really hard to deal with.

    This is someone deliberately set up a game, the other party set up a game, is it aimed at them? Or just let them meet!

    Chu Ye looked at the chubby Caique on the branch, his face dark.

    He originally thought that the scenery of this sparrow forest was good, but he did not expect such a murderous intention to be hidden in this place.

    Chu Ye summoned a swarm of bees to deal with Cai Que, and Cai Que dispersed in a hurry.

    The colorful birds on the tree looked at the chubby ones, but they really flew, but they flew so fast that the bees couldn't catch up.

    "Among those colorful birds, there must be soul beasts raised by soul pet masters." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It should be."

    The smell of Mixinlu is very light. If he is not a pharmacist, he is very sensitive to the smell of various medicines, and he may not be able to distinguish it.

    Lin Chuwen suddenly remembered that someone had mentioned to him before that Heisawa Python seemed to come out to forage from time to time. When many people passed this road, they disappeared for no reason. time, be careful.

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes and secretly said: Heisawa pythons are actually quite lazy snakes. Generally, they prefer to hide in caves and sleep.

    The other party may have used this method to pit many people. The snake heart grass on the road ahead should have been growing for several years, and the other party should have set up a set on this road for several years.