Chapter 200 The Charm of the Best Soul Beast

The suffocating incident was exposed, and everyone present was a little uneasy.

    If Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were here, they would have been devoured by everyone long ago. Now that they are gone, there is nothing they can do no matter how anxious they are.

    "Master Fan, have you ever dealt with Chu Ye's evil spirits?" Several spirit masters surrounded Fan Tianwen.

    Fan Tianwen nodded and said, "Yes." He once traded evil spirits with Chu Ye with the demon blood stone.

    "What kind of evil spirit is that!"

    "Beast evil." The Fan family used to hide the deal with Chu Ye tightly, but now it's unnecessary.

    "It seems that the evil spirit that Chu Ye has

    refined is a hundred beasts." Chu Ye used hundreds of animal bones to refine the evil spirits, and the hundred beasts were just right.

    "The rank of Hundred Beasts is not low!"

    Everyone was talking about it, all with envy and hatred on their faces.

    Fan Tianwen was a little sighed. After buying the evil spirit from Chu Ye, he paid a lot of attention to the movements on Chu Ye's side, and also knew that Chu Ye's deputy had advanced to a warrior.

    Fan Tianwen originally thought that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen had good luck. They were young and without the help of others, they had gotten so much suffocation, and trained both the main pet and the secondary pet into warriors.

    Now Fan Tianwen finally knew that the evil spirit that Chu Ye traded to him was actually refined.

    ...

    Zhao Jin looked at Chu Yanyu with a dull face and couldn't help but say, "Junior Sister Yan Yu, do you really know nothing about Chu Ye?"

    Chu Yanyu shook her head and said, "I don't know. "

    It's ridiculous, Chu Ye can actually refine the evil spirits, and there is such an outrageous thing.

    If before that, someone told her that Chu Ye could refine the evil spirit, she would definitely feel that the other party was joking.

    Zhao Jin looked at Chu Yanyu's expression, sighed in his heart, and made a mistake. Chu Ye's value was beyond imagination.

    Zongmen had not acted to protect Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen before. On the one hand, they wanted to sell them for a price, so that the two would take the initiative to surrender. On the other hand, they did not want to offend the ancestors of the five poisons.

    If the sect had known that Chu Ye could refine the suffocating energy, they would have done it long ago. Now that the people are gone, it is too late to say anything.

    If the sect had the method of refining evil spirits, it would be able to continuously cultivate strong soul masters.

    "How could Chu Ye refine the evil spirit?"

    "It may be related to Chu Ye's soul pet. It is said that some top-quality soul pets have very precious inheritance memories."

    "It seems so, Chu Ye refined the evil spirit before. When I was there, it seemed that I had a conversation with the little white cat."

    "The best soul beasts still understand this!"

    "Many of the best soul beasts are very smart."

    "The best soul beasts are the best soul beasts! No wonder everyone thinks The contracted top-grade soul beast not only has little resistance to advance, but also has such a strange inheritance memory."