Chapter 114 The Tree of Rumors

Chu Ye sold a batch of supplies and had money in his hand, so he felt a little itchy and couldn't wait to make something.

    "Let's go to the soul master trading market."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's fine."

    The materials needed by soul masters are relatively high-level, and it is often difficult to find them in ordinary shops.

    Some soul masters have special things in their hands, and they don't want to sell them cheaply, and it is difficult to find a suitable person to take over them on weekdays.

    Under such circumstances, the soul master trading market came into being.

    The soul master trading market usually opens in January. Every time it opens, many soul masters will set up stalls. Chu Ye and the two have also set up stalls a few times and sold herbal eggs a few times. The business is still good.

    Compared to the noisy market, the soul master trading market was a bit deserted. The soul masters who set up the stalls all looked at ease. They were completely different from ordinary market vendors.

    The soul master trading market was not too lively, and there were few people before many stalls.

    "The tree of rumors." Chu Ye was moved when he saw a small tree for sale at a booth.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen looked at each other and walked towards the stall selling the rumor tree.

    "Fellow Daoist Su, is this Rumor Tree for sale?" Chu Ye asked.

    Su Jin nodded and said, "Naturally, although this tree has not yet developed its intelligence, it is more than enough to receive and transmit some ordinary news. The two of you are living in seclusion, so buying a gossip tree is just right."

    Chu Ye heard the words even more . Heartbroken, "How much?"

    Su Jin saw Chu Ye's temptation, and said with a big smile: "Not much, not much, five thousand gold coins!"

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Five thousand gold coins are too expensive."

    The Su family has a rumor tree. This small sapling is a plant separated from the main tree. The plant separated from the main tree of the rumor tree is quite different from the main tree. It can only be used to receive some ordinary trees. For messages, the main tree is different. It can be used to transmit specific messages, and the confidentiality is also good.

    Su Jin said sincerely: "It's not expensive. Although it's just an ordinary plant, it's not easy to separate a small sapling from the main tree. It's not cheap to raise so many leaves!"

    It is rumored that the more leaves the tree has, the more news it can receive, and the survival rate is better when transplanted. The tree that was sold has hundreds of leaves, which is already considered large among the seedlings.

    Chu Ye carried his hands on his back and did not speak.

    "Young Master Chu doesn't know that the rumor tree is difficult to maintain. The family separated three plants from the main tree, but this is the only one that survived." Su Jin said with a sad face.

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "Is it so difficult to raise?"

    Su Jin nodded and said, "Of course, the more precious the spirit tree is, the more difficult it is to raise. I heard that Ye has not raised a single Lingsang king tree, you You should understand."

    Chu Ye: "..." Well, he doesn't quite understand, he has a spiritual spring!

    Whether it's raising flowers, grass, trees, fish, chickens... There is a spiritual spring, and the difficulty is always much less.