Chapter 140 The Arrival of the Fan Family

Hu family.

    "Have you heard? Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen seem to have obtained the magic fog." Hu Mingyue said.

    Hu Qian nodded and said, "How can you not hear about it!"

    Although there are many good things in Liangjiecheng now, the evil spirit is still the focus of everyone's attention. The ownership of every evil spirit is very touching. .

    "Since it's Phantom Mist, it should be prepared for Lin Chuwen's colorful Phantom Butterfly."

    Hu Mingyue nodded and said, "That Phantom Butterfly's illusion is very powerful, if you've advanced to a warlord. It's amazing."

    Many soul masters in the two cities looked down on a fragile soul pet like Butterfly, and thought it was not domineering enough. Hu Mingyue had seen Xiaocai's ability and did not dare to underestimate it at all.

    Hu Qian smiled and said, "If that butterfly really advanced to a warlord, Lin Chuwen would be easy to deal with the beast tide in the future."

    Before, Lin Chuwen's little fox and Xiaocai used illusion to fight against the beasts. Only the fifth-order warlord is playing around with the beasts. Once Xiaocai becomes an advanced warlord, it will be much easier to confuse the fifth-order war beast next time.

    "Our neighbor is really unfathomable, and he actually moved Yu Xingzhong." Hu Mingyue said.

    Hu Qian smiled bitterly and said, "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen should have something to prolong their life. These two young people are really amazing, they even have such a rare thing."

    Hu Mingyue said with some sigh: "Life extension The thing!"

    Hu Mingyue is not too young, although there are still many years before the deadline, but he is also somewhat moved by the thing that prolongs life.

    Hu Mingyue shook his head and said, "Forget it, I don't want to." As long as some precious things that prolong life are as valuable as evil spirits, if you have this gold coin, it is better to buy a piece of evil spirits and train a younger generation for the family who can take over. .

    ...

    Chu Ye stood in front of the gossip tree, frowning tightly.

    "People from these two world cities are like dogs," Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen tilted his head and said, "No one is a fool!"

    Chu Ye just wanted to ask Rumors and Words Tree about the evil spirits, but Rumors and Words Tree actually jumped out of his name.

    At first, Chu Ye thought that the fact that he could refine a hundred beasts was revealed, but he was shocked. Later, after checking the news carefully, he realized that it was the fact that he had obtained the evil spirit from Yu Xingzhong.

    Seeing that the Huanwusha incident was exposed, Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief.

    Xiaobai rolled on the ground, and said with some disdain, "Isn't it just suffocating, what's the big deal, everyone is chasing like wild dogs, and I have never seen suffocating in my life."

    Chu Ye turned over. Rolling his eyes, he secretly said: Indeed, many people have never seen evil spirits in their lives.

    "Have you finished drinking Xingyue Slurry?" Chu Ye asked.

    "It's just that, it's already finished." Xiaobai said.

    "You drink really fast."

    Xiaobai said sullenly: "It's not me, it's Mo Tuanzi, I'm not interested in that kind of star-moon slush."