Chapter 46 Fire Crystal Ant King

Longya Village.

    "I'm back." Lin Chuwen greeted Chu Ye with a smile when he saw Chu Ye enter the room.

    Chu Ye tossed the bag of gold coins in his hand and said, "I made a small amount of money."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "The people in the village will be mad when they hear this."

    "So I only Tell you!" Chu Ye said with a smile.

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Chu Ye looked around, frowned, and said, "Where is Xiaoyin, ran away again?"

    "I went into the mountain, and disappeared early in the morning." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye tilted his head and said, "Have you gone hunting again?"

    After Xiaoyin entered the sixth rank, his interest in hunting seemed to have increased, the hunting range had expanded several times, and he continued to penetrate into some restricted areas of Longya Mountain.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It should be."

    Soul beast hunting is very necessary. It is only supported by crystal cores. It may be possible to quickly improve the level of soul beasts in the early stage. However, over time, it will affect the soul beasts. The potential of the soul beast, the constant battle can make the soul power of the soul beast more solid, and the physique of the soul beast can also be improved.

    Hearing that Xiaoyin and Xuebao went hunting, Chu Ye felt a little worried, closed his eyes, and activated the technique of synaesthesia.

    After Chu Ye's soul power has improved, he can unilaterally activate the technique of synaesthesia to see the situation on Xiaoyin's side.

    After Chu Ye opened his synesthesia, he saw a lot of pictures. He not only saw what came from Xiaoyin's perspective, but also saw pictures from Xiaoyin's attached soul pets.

    "Huojing ants."

    Chu Ye frowned and said speechlessly: "I actually ran off to provoke that group of ants again."

    Lin Chuwen said in surprise: "Did you go to find Huojing ants again?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said: "It seems that Xuebao and Xiaoyin suffered a loss last time, and this time they are looking for a place."

    Chu Ye shook his head helplessly. Fire crystal ants live in the depths of Longya Mountain. When the fox and Xiaoyin were fifth-order, they provoke each other and let a group of ants chase them and escape.

    Fortunately, Xiaoyin can fly, but the little fox is miserable. He was bitten by a lot of bags and lay in bed humming and chirping for several days.

    How long has it been! Well, the scar forgot about the pain, and actually ran to provoke it again.

    The little fox is so righteous! I suffered such a big loss last time, but this time I am still willing to follow Xiaoyin to make a fool of myself.

    From Xiaoyin's point of view, you can see that the little fox is fighting with the Fire Crystal Ant King. The Fire Crystal Ant King looks very tired and gives a feeling of weakness.

    The bee colony and the ant colony were fighting fiercely. Before, Xiaoyin was only at the fifth rank. The number of bee colonies under his hand was insufficient, and he was beaten by the ant colony. This time is different. The size of the bee colony has more than doubled compared to the last time. The number of silver-winged bees with rank has also increased a lot, and the bee colony has firmly contained the ant colony.