Chapter 94 Icefield evil spirit.

The visit of the Lin family did not have much impact on Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.

    The next day, Chu Ye got up early and took Lin Chuwen to see the rumor tree.

    Chu Ye left the words "ice attribute evil spirit" on the leaves of the rumor tree.

    On a leaf of the rumored wind and rain tree, the words 20,000 gold coins appeared.

    Chu Ye twitched the corner of his mouth and said secretly: A piece of evil news is actually worth 20,000 gold coins, and it turns out that the intelligence business is very profitable.

    Although he thought it was a bit expensive, Chu Ye still spent 20,000 gold coins to buy the news.

    After paying 20,000 gold coins, a branch of the rumored wind and rain tree brushed Chu Ye's palm, and a crystal clear leaf with a jade-like brilliance fell down.

    Among the leaves is a map of the Arctic ice area. There are red circles on the map, representing the possible locations of the ice attribute evil spirits.

    Chu Ye did a rough calculation and found that there were hundreds of red circles.

    "What is this!" Chu Ye twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling that he had been tricked.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the map and said, "It should be said that there may be evil spirits in the Arctic ice area."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes, the arctic ice area is so big, and there are so many circles on it. When did you find it!

    "I'm afraid it will take a lot of time." Lin Chuwen said a little lonely.

    Going to the extreme arctic region to find evil spirits is tantamount to looking for a needle in a haystack. Although Lin Chuwen knew that it was difficult to find evil spirits, he was still a little helpless to face this difficulty.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen's depressed state and comforted: "We're still looking for it. Maybe we'll find something soon after we get to the Arctic ice."

    "Maybe." Lin Chuwen sighed. .

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and secretly said: The kind of luck like going to the Violet Sect before is destined to be met but not sought after!

    "Xiao Ye." A surprised voice came over.

    Chu Ye turned his head and saw Chu Yanyu.

    "Little aunt, you are here!" Chu Ye said with a smile.

    Chu Yanyu looked at Chu Ye, her eyes widened in disbelief, "It really is you! I thought I was wrong, you... Are you an advanced soul master?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes. Ah!" The

    last time Chu Yanyu saw Chu Ye, she knew that Chu Ye was not something in the pool, but she never thought that Chu Ye could be promoted to Soul Master so quickly.

    I heard that Chu Sichen had obtained the evil spirit and was retreating. Unexpectedly, Chu Ye was one step faster than Chu Sichen, and he was already an advanced soul master.

    Chu Yanyu was a little relieved and a little disappointed when she found out that Chu Ye was an advanced soul master. Although Chu Ye's qualifications were very good, Chu Yanyu never thought that Chu Ye could get the evil spirit so quickly. After becoming a soul master, Chu Yanyu couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Chu Ye's luck.

    "Last time, my aunt asked you to participate in the selection of the Ziluo Sect, because my aunt wanted to make a mistake. Fortunately, you didn't participate, otherwise my aunt would have sinned too much."